Check your account email address ×

More of the same from the Young Black community

2 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

You are fucking idiot!! Blacks have been "trained" to more be more violent by virture of the bigotry, shame, persecution and violence that has been leveled upon them for over 200 years plus by whites. All because of the color of their skin. Have you or anyone else ever sat down with a black person and really had an in depth conversation about their life experiences? About what it's like to grow up as a black person? How other people have treated them? The names they've been called? The stories they have been told by their Grandparents and Great Grandparents recalling vividly the same things depicted in those pictures? I have. My good friend is originally from Mississippi, the heart of racism and bigotry itself. It's disgusting some of the things he tells me he's had to endure. But geez. I really can't imagine why blacks would be so angry. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:goodpost:

Too bad it will bounce right off Fordys Neanderthal skull.

And this will probably bounce right off yours and Skidudes domes.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-black-americans-commit-crime

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

And this will probably bounce right off yours and Skidudes domes.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-black-americans-commit-crime

And just like you and Fordy, you all ignore the root cause of the problems. The past is part of the problem. It can't be glossed over. If racism no longer existed I would agree that it was time to move on, but.......... And where in that article does it say that blacks are genetically predisposed to be born with violent tendencies? Like I said go talk to a black person and really get to know them. It might change your perspective. But you won't because both of you would rather wallow in your ignorance and keep blathering about how violent blacks are. It's so much easier...... 

Edited by Skidude600
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

And just like you and Fordy, you all ignore the root cause of the problems. The past is part of the problem. It can't be glossed over. If racism no longer existed I would agree that it was time to move on, but.......... Like I said go talk to a black person and really get to know them. It might change your perspective. But you won't because both of you would rather wallow in your ignorance and keep blathering about how violent blacks are. It's so much easier......

Another good post.

7 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

And just like you and Fordy, you all ignore the root cause of the problems. The past is part of the problem. It can't be glossed over. If racism no longer existed I would agree that it was time to move on, but.......... Like I said go talk to a black person and really get to know them. It might change your perspective. But you won't because both of you would rather wallow in your ignorance and keep blathering about how violent blacks are. It's so much easier......

Lets see YOUR proof of that.  Other minorities have been brutalized in years past yet seem to have gotten through it.  I have 5 African American families as tenants, and one of my professional mentors is a black man and good friend.  I get the good and the bad, so you can save the lectures.  All Im citing is cold hard stats and you’re making excuses.  Most of the problems can be laid at the feet of LBJs great society which has caused an epidemic of single parent households.  Its a recipe for disaster.

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Lets see YOUR proof of that.  Other minorities have been brutalized in years past yet seem to have gotten through it.  I have 5 African American families as tenants, and one of my professional mentors is a black man and good friend.  I get the good and the bad, so you can save the lectures.  All Im citing is cold hard stats and you’re making excuses.

Well gee I didn't think I'd have to prove something that is common sense. If you beat a dog long enough he's going to bite you at some point. Have you ever heard the term "Cause and Effect"? All your stats prove is the end result of years abuse. Your "other" minorities weren't brought over here for the sole purpose of being sold and enslaved, so save that BS. That's not even a comparison worth pondering. I get that a lot of black people have been able to rise above the racism in this country. Mine friend is one of them. The point I'm trying to make is simply they never should have had too in the first place. Excuses?? No. There's a big difference between excusing someones actions and understanding why.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2019 at 12:41 PM, Anler said:

Not excusing that but do you guys know that where I grew up that happened to blacks everyday in certain neighborhoods. Any black person walking through the wrong neighborhood would get beaten like that. I remember one time Richie Daley's nephew beat the fuck out of a black retarded kid for riding his bike through Bridgeport. It was on the news. 

And?   Personally I think a lot is changed in regards to what you said use to happen.   Honestly its exceptionally rare to see this happen to AA's and quite common seeing young AA youth do it.

https://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/people-sought-brutal-attack-police-department-worker-64597551

Edited by Highmark

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

And?   Personally I think a lot is changed in regards to what you said use to happen.   Honestly its exceptionally rare to see this happen to AA's and quite common seeing young AA youth do it.

https://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/people-sought-brutal-attack-police-department-worker-64597551

Looks like a Mooslim getting beat down.

3 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

:read: 

Since when did you care about Mooslims?

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Payback time!

Black kids taking part in the war on terror.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Its not the victim thats the common denominator.

On 7/27/2019 at 8:56 PM, Skidude600 said:

And just like you and Fordy, you all ignore the root cause of the problems. The past is part of the problem. It can't be glossed over. If racism no longer existed I would agree that it was time to move on, but.......... And where in that article does it say that blacks are genetically predisposed to be born with violent tendencies? Like I said go talk to a black person and really get to know them. It might change your perspective. But you won't because both of you would rather wallow in your ignorance and keep blathering about how violent blacks are. It's so much easier...... 

There is no excuse. Not a single one. Being treated poorly by others does not give one a pass when they become violent. 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I don't give a shit about the towel head. Plus it looked like he took a dive anyway ... :news:

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

There is no excuse. Not a single one. Being treated poorly by others does not give one a pass when they become violent. 

And where in that quote did I excuse their actions? 

On 7/27/2019 at 9:20 PM, Skidude600 said:

Well gee I didn't think I'd have to prove something that is common sense. If you beat a dog long enough he's going to bite you at some point. Have you ever heard the term "Cause and Effect"? All your stats prove is the end result of years abuse. Your "other" minorities weren't brought over here for the sole purpose of being sold and enslaved, so save that BS. That's not even a comparison worth pondering. I get that a lot of black people have been able to rise above the racism in this country. Mine friend is one of them. The point I'm trying to make is simply they never should have had too in the first place. Excuses?? No. There's a big difference between excusing someones actions and understanding why.