Check your account email address ×

15,000 Americans Died So Republican Governors Could Stick It to Obama

7 hours ago, SmeeAgain said:

Have you seen any of this?  I did a little googling and those numbers are what other sources are reporting too.  Other articles stated that the wait times are the longest of any country in the world.   3 years ago my wife had a lump in her cheek (been there for years) that really started to bother her.  She got a referral to the University of Michigan otolaryngology department (number 1 rated in the world). It took 2 weeks for that appointment because we wanted the last one of the day because it's about a 2 hr drive.  On the way there was a fatality from an accident on the expressway so the cops closed it for 2 hrs.  We were stuck, unable to move for that time.  We tried to call but you can't call a department directly there.  We arrived 1.5 hrs late and they were still there waiting for us - over an hr after they closed.  They didn't know about the accident, but they knew we were coming from a long way away.  They called the pathologist who was in his car leaving, but still in the parking structure. He came back in and checked the biopsy samples as they took them of the cyst.  Third one was cancer.  This was Wednesday and her surgery was on Friday. 4+ hr surgery where they have to peel your face back to get to it because they don't want to damage a nerve.  All is good now.  We may have to pay for our insurance separately, but the healthcare quality and knowledge is second to no one.

We have hallway healthcare.

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Just invite him over to spoon and cuddle already will ya FFS. Always flirting back and forth

So all of you Trumpsters have lost the ability to have a factual discussion on any topic. 

It’s all deflection, lies and fake sources.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

So all of you Trumpsters have lost the ability to have a factual discussion on any topic. 

It’s all deflection, lies and fake sources.

I said, just ask him out already....stop flirting! And this is what you come back with?  :lol:

https://www.hqontario.ca/System-Performance/Wait-Times-for-Surgeries-and-Procedures/Wait-Times-for-Cancer-Surgeries/Time-to-Patients-First-Cancer-Surgical-Appointment

for anyone interested in facts. 

These numbers will get worse because Doug Ford is cutting spending so he can try to privatize. 

LOL!  BarbieHands is back and he’s here to show everyone!!!!!  :lol:

”The title isn’t part of the article!!!!  It’s not part of the research!!!!  Read it!!!!!!  READ IT!!!!!!!  Ignore the title!!!!!”

:lol:

C6B895FE-BEE4-4CAD-BD35-C8554F57CE88.gif

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  BarbieHands is back and he’s here to show everyone!!!!!  :lol:

”The title isn’t part of the article!!!!  It’s not part of the research!!!!  Read it!!!!!!  READ IT!!!!!!!  Ignore the title!!!!!”

C6B895FE-BEE4-4CAD-BD35-C8554F57CE88.gif

Sorry dumb dumb there are facts here, go play in traffic

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sorry dumb dumb there are facts here, go play in traffic

Like when you scolded everyone for not reading the article and said that the title was MC’s and not part of the article?

Those facts?  :lol:

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Like when you scolded everyone for not reading the article and said that the title was MC’s and not part of the article?

Those facts?  :lol:

It’s not the title of the study dumb dumb. But since you are barely literate none of that matters. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s not the title of the study dumb dumb. But since you are barely literate none of that matters. 

Oh, the article is purely research now, eh?

Writers and their silly titles!  Pffft.

36 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

https://www.hqontario.ca/System-Performance/Wait-Times-for-Surgeries-and-Procedures/Wait-Times-for-Cancer-Surgeries/Time-to-Patients-First-Cancer-Surgical-Appointment

for anyone interested in facts. 

These numbers will get worse because Doug Ford is cutting spending so he can try to privatize. 

What happens when you can't hit your spec?

You change it so you can hit it.

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What happens when you can't hit your spec?

You change it so you can hit it.

I posted a comparison between wait times in emerg.  You’ll want to leave that alone since it doesn’t match with your Fraser institute beliefs. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

https://www.hqontario.ca/System-Performance/Time-Spent-in-Emergency-Departments

http://hospitalstats.org/ER-Wait-Time/New-York-NY-Metro.htm

Looks like our emerg  wait times are less than half yours. 

Yours should be shorter since people without coverage just stay home  

Nothing like facts to shut up Trumpsters. 

15 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

There are many sources who want you to believe that. After all, there is big money in private healthcare. 

Not one country has turned back from private healthcare. 

FYI. Our life expectancy is longer in Canada and our infant mortality rate is much lower. But those are just facts. 

As long  as you feel yours is better , enjoy paying extra for it. 

Life expectancy doesn't surprise me at all.  In the US, the farther north you go with the states, the longer it is.  Pretty much a factor of overweight minorities to the south.  Unfortunately, with the infant rate, we again are lowered substantially by our system not taking care of the blacks. If you look at it broken down by race, blacks are often over double that of whites.  Crazy thing is, Hispanics are basically right there with whites, so it's not all black and white so to speak. LOL  I see there are quite a few countries with a lower rate than either us or you.  As far as paying more, I wonder how much it is.  My wife carries our insurance.  We have a 2000 initial deductible and then everything is covered after that.  She has $67 deducted from her paycheck every two weeks.  I don't know much about the tax rate comparison from our respective countries, but I'm guessing you pay your share for it in taxes.  I am happy that one of the best hospitals in the world is just over an hr and a half away and the best hospital in the world is 4 hrs away :thumbsup:

12 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Nothing like facts to shut up Trumpsters. 

Facts??

Ontario population 14.3 million and 492 hospitals

NYC population 8.3 million AND 12 HOSPITALS from your factual reporting link....Bahahaha..

Just the law of averages here Barb..

There is 1 hospital for every 28,455 people that live in Ontario.

There is 1 hospital for every 691,666 people in NYC.

Barbie with his "facts"..:lol:

what a dope...

45 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Facts??

NYC population 8.3 million AND 12 HOSPITALS from your factual reporting link....Bahahaha..

what a dope...

That wasn't the subject at hand in the first place.  The article in question was about referral and treatment for issues.  To compare the province of Ontario's emergency room wait times to the city of New York is stupid.  How about the comparison to the state of Michigan.  The longest average for Michigan was 34 minutes with the typical being around 12 minutes.  Looks like he's going to be waiting typically 8 to 10 times longer for his emergency room care.

https://projects.propublica.org/emergency/state/MI

8 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

That wasn't the subject at hand in the first place.  The article in question was about referral and treatment for issues.  To compare the province of Ontario's emergency room wait times to the city of New York is stupid.  How about the comparison to the state of Michigan.  The longest average for Michigan was 34 minutes with the typical being around 12 minutes.  Looks like he's going to be waiting typically 8 to 10 times longer for his emergency room care.

https://projects.propublica.org/emergency/state/MI

oh i know it wasnt the subject, I just couldnt take his "factual" beat down he was laying on us..:lol:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Facts??

what a dope...

What is your argument? Crusher was crying that we practice hallway medicine. My links showed the wait time for cancer treatment and emergency was less than the US.