Check your account email address ×

Iran Seizes British Tanker

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

B765086B-D17E-4477-8E39-5A866CB7D1A3.gif

Why on Earth you think you are edgy is weird.  The fact you think your are even remotely un-fucking-stupid is even weirder.

Says the dumbest mother fucker on the forum? :lol2:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

They had a 20th century govt.......I wonder what happened to it?

Please explain.  Hold on...let me make some buttered pop and grab a chair.  Some movies are even better the second time!!!!!!

:lol:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They had a 20th century govt.......I wonder what happened to it?

Well sort of.  This is why I say they have a legitimate beef with Britain. The Moolahs in Iran have set the middle east as a whole back decades.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Again I get what you are saying but Iran is not really in a position to be making moves like Syria. All it does is make it easier to keep sanctions in place or worse increase them. Leadership in Iran is at best self serving and dug in like a tick.

You are about as well read as Zammy pants. Why do you think Saudi Arabia wants Syria? The Saudis have offered to pay us to over throw Assad for them. Why would they want that? And why would Iran not want that? Then do a little Google about Iran and Saudi Arabia and everything will make sense. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

You are about as well read as Zammy pants. Why do you think Saudi Arabia wants Syria? The Saudis have offered to pay us to over throw Assad for them. Why would they want that? And why would Iran not want that? Then do a little Google about Iran and Saudi Arabia and everything will make sense. 

I get all that but the tension between Saudi and Iran goes back much further than that. It is a question of Chicken or Egg.  Current tensions are fueled by history which in the middle east could go back a ways. Saudi would be much more modern if it were not for the Leadership in Iran. 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

I get all that but the tension between Saudi and Iran goes back much further than that. It is a question of Chicken or Egg.  Current tensions are fueled by history which in the middle east could go back a ways. Saudi would be much more modern if it were not for the Leadership in Iran. 

Eh?

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Eh?

It would be hard for younger people in both Iran and Saudi to understand that they would have have more freedoms in the late 70s than they have today. Most of this can be put at the feet of the current leadership in Iran.

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It would be hard for younger people in both Iran and Saudi to understand that they would have have more freedoms in the late 70s than they have today. Most of this can be put at the feet of the current leadership in Iran.

Islamic Clerics make for the best leaders.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Islamic Clerics make for the best leaders.

One of my lake buddies has a girl friend from Saudi who has been around for a few years now. Last summer she was very excited that when she went home to visit she would be able to drive for the first time legally. Just living in another century.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

One of my lake buddies has a girl friend from Saudi who has been around for a few years now. Last summer she was very excited that when she went home to visit she would be able to drive for the first time legally. Just living in another century.

It’s really hard to imagine such an oppressive society.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Just stop.  He’s tired of beating your fat ass in the woodshed.  Go back to your idiotic periodicals.

VeNeZuElA!!!!1111

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Indeed. Sanctions suck. 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Well I think you are wrong there because this is the age of information and young Iranians have been pushing back on the old school oppressive theologies for years now. Honestly I think the economic sanctions probably do more to stifle and progress there than help because with economic growth and a global business environment more modern methodologies will be further implemented. Even IF the country as a whole decided NOT to change they aren't any danger to us or any of our allies except the ones that are poking them so I say we stay the fuck out and leave them alone. There is zero benefit for us as a country to have a war with them. Zero.

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Couldn’t we just drop bombs on Iran from a far?  It wouldn’t cost that much say like drop 1 or 2 a day and it would be super simple.

Sure why not just blow them all up? That's what Jesus would do. 

• Gold Member

Sure why not just blow them all up? That's what Jesus would do. 

No need for a full on war....  we have the tech and budget to drop a million dollars a day in bombs on Iran for centuries if need be.  Wouldnt really involve a loss of US troops lives either.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

No need for a full on war....  we have the tech and budget to drop a million dollars a day in bombs on Iran for centuries if need be.  Wouldnt really involve a loss of US troops lives either.

Oh I agree, it's not like we have any issue killing innocent people, we do it every day with our drone bombing program. Instead of just killing dozens of Innocents we could kill thousands at a time. I bet they would give up quick, not that we would stop bombing them. No, Allah can't save you...

• Gold Member

Oh I agree, it's not like we have any issue killing innocent people, we do it every day with our drone bombing program. Instead of just killing dozens of Innocents we could kill thousands at a time. I bet they would give up quick, not that we would stop bombing them. No, Allah can't save you...

Exactly...  days of ground troops are really unnecessary.

Iran would come around eventually.

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

They are very cosmopolitan.