Check your account email address ×

Buzz Aldrin...American Badass

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Listen to the fucktards fucktard.  Big day at the shop Jim?  Morning masturbation session, bag of Cheetos and a 2litre coke for lunch, along with a full day of being a dipshit on FS?   Ssdd for you.

Sure was a nice break not having you around for a few days.....how many people did you fuck over in that time you POS middleman shyster?

Actually stained some doors today....interior barn style....used a dark SW BAC Wiping Stain..turned out great. Also had some tuna/Mac salad and blueberries for lunch with copious amounts of water. No morning jerk session today (weird thing to ask BTW you creepy old fuck) but will probably work off a batch later when it cools off...debating on whether to go full on finger up,the ass or not...guess I'll just wing it. :green:

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure was a nice break not having you around for a few days.....how many people did you fuck over in that time you POS middleman shyster?

Actually stained some doors today....interior barn style....used a dark SW BAC Wiping Stain..turned out great. Also had some tuna/Mac salad and blueberries for lunch with copious amounts of water. No morning jerk session today (weird thing to ask BTW you creepy old fuck) but will probably work off a batch later when it cools off...debating on whether to go full on finger up,the ass or not...guess I'll just wing it. :green:

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

if by fuck over you mean the 84 year old widow that I helped regain control and consolidate the 3/4 million in 12 different places her late husband had it at, and protect it from her drug addict daughter who’s been systematically stealing it from her, then sure, Im a POS.  I should ask all the clients that depend on me for investment guidance who’s portfolios are up 20 points or more how much Im ripping them off.  Speaking of what’s really weird, please keep what you do to your asshole all to yourself.  

54 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Listen to the fucktards fucktard.  Big day at the shop Jim?  Morning masturbation session, bag of Cheetos and a 2litre coke for lunch, along with a full day of being a dipshit on FS?   Ssdd for you.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

if by fuck over you mean the 84 year old widow that I helped regain control and consolidate the 3/4 million in 12 different places her late husband had it at, and protect it from her drug addict daughter who’s been systematically stealing it from her, then sure, Im a POS.  I should ask all the clients that depend on me for investment guidance who’s portfolios are up 20 points or more how much Im ripping them off.  Speaking of what’s really weird, please keep what you do to your asshole all to yourself.  

You brought it up you old fucking dummy....better get to the neurologist sooner rather than later. 

BTW did you help that lovely elderly lady free of charge? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You brought it up you old fucking dummy....better get to the neurologist sooner rather than later. 

BTW did you help that lovely elderly lady free of charge? 

I brought up the fact that you admit to sticking your finger up your ass?  I suspect the most taxed your brain gets in the average day is deciding on what size McDonalds combo meal you’re going to get for lunch

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I brought up the fact that you admit to sticking your finger up your ass?  I suspect the most taxed your brain gets in the average day is deciding on what size McDonalds combo meal you’re going to get for lunch

Fuck dude....you brought up me jerking off  and it's all part of the package. 

BTW your forgot to answer that second part...don't bother...you don't do a fucking thinking without taking your fee.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fuck dude....you brought up me jerking off  and it's all part of the package. 

BTW your forgot to answer that second part...don't bother...you don't do a fucking thinking without taking your fee.

Oh good!  Does that mean you’ll shut the fuck up now?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Oh good!  Does that mean you’ll shut the fuck up now?

Nope and I do love your stories of how you are such a savior to the helpless elderly....for a fee of course....bravo!    

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nope and I do love your stories of how you are such a savior to the helpless elderly....for a fee of course....bravo!    

Dont claim to be mother theresa, but im not a POS ripping off old ladies either.  You piece of shit.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Dont claim to be mother theresa, but im not a POS ripping off old ladies either.  You piece of shit.

Pffftt...read your post again.

BTW I'm not an overweight bi polar alcoholic yet you keep repeating so go cry somewhere else dipshit.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

55 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pffftt...read your post again.

BTW I'm not an overweight bi polar alcoholic yet you keep repeating so go cry somewhere else dipshit.

BTW no one believes you and your standard denials, you have the emotions of a teenage girl.

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

BTW no one believes you and your standard denials, you have the emotions of a teenage girl.

Oh look it’s the forum spokesman...IDGAF what you believe or don’t believe and I speak for myself when I say you’re a phony bootstrap liar that created  a narrative about how you are self made and did it all on your own. I also think you’re just a blowhard douchebag.

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh look it’s the forum spokesman...IDGAF what you believe or don’t believe and I speak for myself when I say you’re a phony bootstrap liar that created  a narrative about how you are self made and did it all on your own. I also think you’re just a blowhard douchebag.

i created nothing of the sort, but I do make a good living, own a nice house, drive a nice car, have some nice toys and will retire very comfortably in a few more years.  Some guys here have more than me some have less.  Sorry that roils you.  Work hard focus on you and not me, maybe you can have some nice things too, lardass.  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

i created nothing of the sort, but I do make a good living, own a nice house, drive a nice car, have some nice toys and will retire very comfortably in a few more years.  Some guys here have more than me some have less.  Sorry that roils you.  Work hard focus on you and not me, maybe you can have some nice things too, lardass.  :lol: 

Nice things like what....two more wives....doesn't sound very nice. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

I love it when these little forum spats get personal.  :lol:

Oh now it's personal because I dare say something to Mark....fuck man pay attention. 😂

Nice things like what....two more wives....doesn't sound very nice. 

Look at the hater trapped in the loveless marriage lashing out.   So pathetic so weak.   What a piss poor excuse of a man...

Oh now it's personal because I dare say something to Mark....fuck man pay attention. 😂

Damn!  Now I can’t even love these internet fights?  Didn’t you just call him out about his failed marriages?  

Oh, so high....up on your rocking horsey.

:lmao:

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Look at the hater trapped in the loveless marriage lashing out.   So pathetic so weak.   What a piss poor excuse of a man...

Cry me a river you big fucking baby....let's see...Bipolar Alcoholic, Had to quit drinking to save my marriage, don't have a job, etc.....all lies of course and now you want to cry. GFY.

BTW who's said my marriage is "loveless"....fuck you lie a lot. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Zambroski said:

Damn!  Now I can’t even love these internet fights?  Didn’t you just call him out about his failed marriages?  

Oh, so high....up on your rocking horsey.

:lmao:

Its the standard go to when they run out of any reasonable responses.  My personal credit history from 10 years ago is next in the rotation.  From people who squat when they piss.