Check your account email address ×

Lard and baking.

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yet you go, and don't change your own.  That's impressive!  :lol:

Neal

Yet I've never been lazy or dumb enough to drive on chords

$16 mount and balance , it would take my entire life or longer to make it worthwhile owning a machine and balancer

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

If that's what you call smart financial decisions I guess you're more retarded than originally thought. 

So why run on chords? 

It wasn't known until I checked.  Then replaced ASAP.  There was an alignment issue that was also corrected. I travel and wasn't home over the time to change them before the chords showed.  4 new rims, and tires were ordered and replaced the worn out tires. This allowed us to put on nice all season, all terrain tires better suited to the upcoming winter roads.  :bc:

Neal

7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It wasn't known until I checked.  Then replaced ASAP.  There was an alignment issue that was also corrected. I travel and wasn't home over the time to change them before the chords showed.  4 new rims, and tires were ordered and replaced the worn out tires. This allowed us to put on nice all season, all terrain tires better suited to the upcoming winter roads.  :bc:

Neal

Again would never happen to a real mechanic 

unless you're one of those guys that's just so sick of working on cars all day everyday that you just can't touch your own but that's not you

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Again would never happen to a real mechanic 

unless you're one of those guys that's just so sick of working on cars all day everyday that you just can't touch your own but that's not you

Well I am not a professional mechanic, nor did I claim to be, so... :dunno:

And real humans don't put dirty shit tickets in the garbage either so we are even. :bc:

Neal

• Haha 1

My grandmother used to own and run a little restaurant. There is a picture of me about 3 years old rolling out pie crusts made with lard. I remember her back porch had cans of lard stacked to the ceiling. Everything is better with lard, fried chicken, french fries, fish, whatever. And now its turning out that lard is actually better for you than the zero trans fat hydrogenated oil thats make you shit your pants . 

• Like 1