Check your account email address ×

9/11 is triggering

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Nope, that pretty much covers it.

From deposing mossadegh to supporting the colonization of Palestine, we've made out own beds. We should burn in them.

Why don't you enlist in the Jihadist's army? I'm sure that you would do really well....

• Platinum Contributing Member
59 minutes ago, Pete said:

oh bullshit youre going to say this was under Bush? It was in the making already you twat

57 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Good fucking God you're retarded

57 minutes ago, Pete said:

fuck you white boy

Fucking Dopo never disappoints....what a dolt! 🤣

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I just pay attention to what the zionists are up to.

Any objective observer would see it for what it is. 

well, for starters, Arabs in Israel hold all the same rights as Jews do. They can vote freely, and hold high ranking positions in all branches of the Israeli government. I know throwing around the term apartheid with regards to Israel is in vogue with the ill informed now, so I'll simply continue laughing at you.

Bulldozing long established homes, businesses, and farms to make room for  expanding 'settlements' is just slow motion genocide.

Israel is just as bad or worse than South Africa in the 80s. Buncha rich white Europeans trying to dictate to people who have been there for thousands of years.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Bulldozing long established homes, businesses, and farms to make room for  expanding 'settlements' is just slow motion genocide.

Israel is just as bad or worse than South Africa in the 80s. Buncha rich white Europeans trying to dictate to people who have been there for thousands of years.

Ah but that's not Israel, those are the occupied/disputed territories.

Facts are facts. ZERO apartheid in the state of Israel. You are wrong. Again.

Especially the part about being there 'for thousands of years'. Absolutely false.

Back to google for you!

Edited by frenchy
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Ah but that's not Israel, those are the occupied/disputed territories.

Facts are facts. ZERO apartheid in the state of Israel. You are wrong. Again.

Especially the part about being there 'for thousands of years'. Absolutely false.

Back to google for you!

This is like "nuh uh, we only killed 50 million indigenous"

42 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

lol

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

No, but some people who had knowledge of the pending attack could’ve turned a blind eye. 

Not one other time in the history of steel structures has one fell. Not one one not two but three fell on 911 one of which wasn’t hit by a plane. 

15 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Not one other time in the history of steel structures has one fell. Not one one not two but three fell on 911 one of which wasn’t hit by a plane. 

ECF17DF9-9F35-43D5-8F81-D0546D3B87BF.gif.031e662d4d29251d4fe943bdcbfdd0c2.gif

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

ECF17DF9-9F35-43D5-8F81-D0546D3B87BF.gif.031e662d4d29251d4fe943bdcbfdd0c2.gif

Following me around again I see. Oh and you didn’t start this thread. You can’t help yourself you are obsessed with me. You want to go on a date big boy 😘

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Following me around again I see. Oh and you didn’t start this thread. You can’t help yourself you are obsessed with me. You want to go on a date big boy 😘

I responded to an asinine post...the fact that you made it doesn’t mean I’m following you. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Are you ending it soon? 

Ending what...my disdain for fat pasty Canadian virgins....not likely but thanks for asking.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

True he had been out of office for 8 months. Of course you do realize that OBL said it was the lack of response in Somalia that made him consider an attack on the US main land. Who was president then?

Link?. I’d like to see that quote from binnie. While I’m sure the republicans would’ve enjoyed a full blown war in Somalia, Clinton was simply too smart for that.