Check your account email address ×

Slinger Dupe?

Anler

Is the Slinger that is posting here a dupe or the real deal? I never figured him for such a douchebag so the recent rhetoric he has been posting is a bit off putting. The old Slinger was a liberal hack but not so much of an asshole. This guy smells like a dupe. CFK? SSFB? Can you guys confirm?

Who cares if it's a dupe or not.  It's the same "make me feel good...validate me" rhetoric from idiots who believe they have superior intellectual reasoning abilities.  Fucking whining babies...all of them.  "Boo hoo...people make me sad when they don't agree with me.  Boo hoo!

202.JPG

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Is the Slinger that is posting here a dupe or the real deal? I never figured him for such a douchebag so the recent rhetoric he has been posting is a bit off putting. The old Slinger was a liberal hack but not so much of an asshole. This guy smells like a dupe. CFK? SSFB? Can you guys confirm?

It's him. This election cycle really has him off the rails, just like some of the right wingers.

Pretty much senseless to even engage them.

11 minutes ago, SSFB said:

It's him. This election cycle really has him off the rails, just like some of the right wingers.

Pretty much senseless to even engage them.

Yeah, everyone is losing their minds it seems... He wasnt very smart to begin with, but I dont have anything against dumb people. But now that he is an asshole too... Well he is just going to have  to fuck off now... :lol:

Just now, Anler said:

Yeah, everyone is losing their minds it seems... He wasnt very smart to begin with, but I dont have anything against dumb people. But now that he is an asshole too... Well he is just going to have  to fuck off now... :lol:

Don't forget that he's quite the detective. :lol:

• Like 1