Check your account email address ×

Humans have zero impact on climate

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have about another 20 pics of me with her, to go with that one I posted. STFU!!! 

STFU!! You chicken FINAL DRIVE RATIO pussy!!

Post em up!

You have till 6pm eastern time.

If you don't post the pics, then you agree, you are wrong about final drive ratio. 

And will pay Ben his $5000

5:17 left. Hurry!!!

19 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Post em up!

If you don't post the pics, then you agree, you are wrong about final drive ratio. 

He always welches on everything!!

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

MIT and NASA vs your tin hat pseudo science site.  That’s not enlightened. That’s common sense 

Technically JT’s link is based on “research” done by a 75 year old Finn at Turku University.  Granted, it’s only a 3 page study which cites 6 references, 4 of which are to his own previous “studies”.  I noticed when googling for the original article that this is being pushed heavily by RT and SpitnikNews.  I suppose if the researchers feel confident in their work they should submit it for peer review.  Until then, well....sheep food.  

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

MIT and NASA vs your tin hat pseudo science site.  That’s not enlightened. That’s common sense 

27 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Technically JT’s link is based on “research” done by a 75 year old Finn at Turku University.  Granted, it’s only a 3 page study which cites 6 references, 4 of which are to his own previous “studies”.  I noticed when googling for the original article that this is being pushed heavily by RT and SpitnikNews.  I suppose if the researchers feel confident in their work they should submit it for peer review.  Until then, well....sheep food.  

Here are your heros that gut hooked you both. :lol: Again, Kevvy, and XC, what is the Climate emergency here in Canada and the U.S. and what have you seen for yourselves that firms up your believes? 

Caprio's yacht.jpg

Bill nye.png

al gore40.jpeg

Edited by irv

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

What pseudo science?? You clowns act like I push flat earth. I haven’t said a word on flat earth for years

what’s amazing is how triggered all of you are by the idea you’ve been lied too!!! Lmao 😂  

I can't say for sure that humans affect climate, but without a doubt humans have adversely affected the levels of POLLUTION in our world...…………...to an abominable degree. 

Our air is polluted

Our waters are polluted

Our food is polluted

Our land is polluted

HUMANS BASICALLY SUCK. Some deserve to die for what they have done to our environment. 

Love canal, Grace Chemical, numerous SUPERFUND SITES. All bastard human pollution. Will never go away. 

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

What pseudo science?? You clowns act like I push flat earth. I haven’t said a word on flat earth for years

what’s amazing is how triggered all of you are by the idea you’ve been lied too!!! Lmao 😂  

3 hours ago, irv said:

Here are your heros that gut hooked you both. :lol: Again, Kevvy, and XC, what is the Climate emergency here in Canada and the U.S. and what have you seen for yourselves that firms up your believes? 

Caprio's yacht.jpg

Bill nye.png

al gore40.jpeg

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/natural-news/

Natural news.  Lol. 

14 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Time is up.

Where's the broads.

Pay Ben you loser!!

Hey Awffy, how do you suck cock, operate the dozer, and post at the same time. You sure know your DICKS and TRICKS!!!! 

20 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Awffy, how do you suck cock, operate the dozer, and post at the same time. You sure know your DICKS and TRICKS!!!! 

Maybe he's sniffing ASS ODOR in the boys room too :lol: :owned: to the maximum of the maximum!!!122

Just now, Kev144 said:

Maybe he's sniffing ASS ODOR in the boys room too :lol: :owned: to the maximum of the maximum!!!122

The two ASSMASTERS!!!   

7 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Post em up!

You are wrong about final drive ratio 

And

FS.COM BIGGEST FAGGOT OF ALL-TIME!

All self admitted by yourself!

Now I see why that little FRUIT KevieBoy follows you around!

:thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Hey why don't you stick to beating your pud to sears catalogues fagmont!

Lmao bra and pantie section is great u love the men section !!! FAGGOT!!!! HOW MUCH FOR A MAIL ORDER BRIDE  ?? LMMFAO LOSER !!!! 

10 minutes ago, The One said:

Lmao bra and pantie section is great u love the men section !!! FAGGOT!!!! HOW MUCH FOR A MAIL ORDER BRIDE  ?? LMMFAO LOSER !!!! 

Man you got owned and now are triggered :lmao: jimmies rustled!!!!

Just now, Kev144 said:

Man you got owned and now are triggered :lmao: jimmies rustled!!!!

Nah you 2 off brothers got owned ! Go make a payment on ur bride lmmfao !

Just now, The One said:

Man so triggered :lol: I have to tell you to settle down more than my wife :lol: 

6 hours ago, The One said:

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Better be nice to her.

Or she'll return herself!

:thumbsup:

Hey, it's too easy OWNING you two ASSMASTERS!!! 

I think you homos like the abuse!!!!

On 7/15/2019 at 9:24 AM, Tinker said:

Weather Network headlines today are "DANGEROUSLY HOT, unbearable temps spread into Ontario"

The hottest frigin day forecasted is 30C, 80F... WTF ?? That's nice out for summerin and 15-18* away from any record temps

We just pulled out of shit cold temps and 8 months of winter and 80* is dangerous ?? Bunch of hysterical wankers want their Global Warming back

Yep and if you watch USA today they are huge in global warming propaganda. They just put out the same thing and also said many would die from heat by 2050 :lol:

Dumb people naturally after being told it's too hot and you'll be miserable over and over believe it. 

A well prepared human can work in 105 all day long

now if your a fat pouts who hasn't had anything but a big gulp of soda and nothing but garbage to eat for years it may kill you. Is that a bad thing? 

Edited by washedupmxer

16 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Yep and if you watch USA today they are huge in global warming propaganda. They just put out the same thing and also said many would die from heat by 2050 :lol:

Dumb people naturally after being told it's too hot and you'll be miserable over and over believe it. 

A well prepared human can work in 105 all day long

now if your a fat pouts who hasn't had anything but a big gulp of soda and nothing but garbage to eat for years it may kill you. Is that a bad thing? 

I spent 3 days on my parents roof in 95 degree temps a few years back. I bet it was 100 plus up there easy. Take breaks and drink lots of water. 

Idiots and their agenda, that’s all this is.