Check your account email address ×

Aged Cheddar

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

momo likes it 60% more though.

16 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lies: and complete fucking :bullshit: from actual real life midget shitstain french FUCK 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Fuckers got me lookin' for sharp chedda now.  I just have mild and processed and some stringy shit.  I'll make dew!!!  :lmao: 

processed? puke

like velveeta

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

your posts prove you are a liar and obsessed with penis. It's ok. we've always known you were this level of a liar and loser.

37 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lies: and complete fucking :bullshit: from actual real life midget shitstain french FUCK 

Just now, frenchy said:

how can it be a lie you've posted over 16 pages of posts about cock. I posted the screenshot. Care to explain momo?

43 minutes ago, Momorider said:

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

If you combine all those words from both sites I bet pouts is close 

Read the posts Faggot guess who's the cock obsessed Sodomite, context means nothing to the ULTRASTUPID :guzzle:

Just now, Momorider said:

Read the posts Faggot guess who's the cock obsessed Sodomite, context means nothing to the ULTRASTUPID :guzzle:

why do you see penises when you look at another man's head? I bet there's a cure for that. The fact you haven't sought help yet leads me to believe you like it.

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

un·so·lic·it·ed
/ˌənsəˈlisidəd/
adjective
adjective: unsolicited
  1. not asked for; given or done voluntarily.
    "unsolicited junk mail"
    synonyms: uninvited, unsought, unasked for, unrequested, undemanded, uncalled for, not required, unprompted, unbidden, unwelcome, gratuitous, volunteered, voluntary, spontaneous
    "he did not take easily to unsolicited advice"

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

why do you see penises when you look at another man's head? I bet there's a cure for that. The fact you haven't sought help yet leads me to believe you like it.

Cuz Ballsack looks like a cock you ignorant shitstain, it's reality you brain dead French FUCK :fuckyou: