Check your account email address ×

Trump and Kim Meeting at DMZ

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well dude, they offered everyone immunity before knowing anything..  And every here of Peter Strozk and Lisa Page?? 

They gave everyone immunity and they all still showed up with a dozen Lawyers who they concerned with on every question. Compare that to what they did the Mike Flynn.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, 1jkw said:

Has zero to do with not testifying, the fact is the 5th, exc. priv. or only taking written questions are all the same means to the same end.

Wow you said he didnt answer and of mullers questions, in fact he answered every one in writing.. Just dont make shit up because orange man bad,,,..and pleading the 5th isnt close to answering a question in writing.. one is a non-answer = the 5th,... One is a full answer in writing..

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Again Trump did answer their questions which is more than I can say for Clinton's in general.

Can you imagine Rudy guliani or some other known Trump campaign lawyer being assigned to a special prosecutor in a case against Hillary Clinton? Do you think the Democrats would stand for that?

Rewriting history? Didn't Clinton testify for like 11 hrs,?

If they have a case and don't have an investigation,  they are responsible.    Who cares if the Dems. don't like it?

I think many are still under the illusion that there was a case against Trump in the first place.  Mueller knew for sure he had no case after the written questions were submitted and that was more than a year before the report came out. And to be fair Mueller might have known from the beginning that it was all crap.

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Wow you said he didnt answer and of mullers questions, in fact he answered every one in writing.. Just dont make shit up because orange man bad,,,..and pleading the 5th isnt close to answering a question in writing.. one is a non-answer = the 5th,... One is a full answer in writing..

DID THEY OFFER LERNER WRITTEN QUESTIONS?

The reason Trump wouldn't take oral question was because of fear of a perjury trap. That is according to him and his lawyers.  Written answers can be made with lots of time and with lawyers crafting the answers. And there is no immediate  follow up questions to trip someone up.

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

The reason Trump wouldn't take oral question was because of fear of a perjury trap. That is according to him and his lawyers.  Written answers can be made with lots of time and with lawyers crafting the answers. And there is no immediate  follow up questions to trip someone up.

I dont know if they did or didnt.  You obviously do know, so please share your facts with us.. what did they do???

Did Trump break the law by answering written questions??  Im sure there was more than one question on  the list. So question #2 we will say would be a follow up to question # 1..   

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Again you are mixing up the legal realities Louis learner was required as part of her job to testify to congress. I would add that if memory serves me the government was sued and lost over some of the individual cases in question to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars.

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think many are still under the illusion that there was a case against Trump in the first place.  Mueller knew for sure he had no case after the written questions were submitted and that was more than a year before the report came out. And to be fair Mueller might have known from the beginning that it was all crap.

If you or I had contact with some of the people Trumps campaign did we would have been investigated too.  If you think that the US doesn't keep a close watch on or flag anyone who has contact with operatives from foreign countries you are mistaken.

I'm not saying it was all legit by any means, but there certainly was enough contact to arouse suspicion.

10 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

If you or I had contact with some of the people Trumps campaign did we would have been investigated too.  If you think that the US doesn't keep a close watch on or flag anyone who has contact with operatives from foreign countries you are mistaken.

I'm not saying it was all legit by any means, but there certainly was enough contact to arouse suspicion.

What about when most of the foreign operatives, as you like to call them, were plants?

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I dont know if they did or didnt.  You obviously do know, so please share your facts with us.. what did they do???

Did Trump break the law by answering written questions??  Im sure there was more than one question on  the list. So question #2 we will say would be a follow up to question # 1..   

That I am aware there was no offer of or request for written answers

No he did not.  Did anyone break the law by pleading the 5th?

No not a follow up, a follow up is a question based on the answer of the first question, because the investigator has no idea what the answer to question #1will be he can't ask #2

None of us has any idea if Trump would have taken the 5th had he testified, but he saved himself the negative press for doing so by giving written answers. 

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

What about when most of the foreign operatives, as you like to call them, were plants?

You don't know that they were, nor do I. You don't have any idea of what is in the redacted notes, nor do I.

Holy shit.  1kjwlgbtq carrying Obama’s water over hot volcanic lava.  Impressive.  Add in the deflections and shade he is throwing for the IRS and I am just blown away!

Well done.

Oh yeah, Poor BarbieHands....another long weekend in his cutesy-boaty floating downstream in class eleven rapids....with only gentle, sobbing man sex to look forward to it all later.  :lol:

21 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Again you are mixing up the legal realities Louis learner was required as part of her job to testify to congress. I would add that if memory serves me the government was sued and lost over some of the individual cases in question to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars.

You miss the point, she used her "legal remedy" just like Trump did, while he couldn't be forced to testify he was able to avoid a perjury trap while not looking guilty for not answering at all.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit.  1kjwlgbtq carrying Obama’s water over hot volcanic lava.  Impressive.  Add in the deflections and shade he is throwing for the IRS and I am just blown away!

Well done.

Oh yeah, Poor BarbieHands....another long weekend in his cutesy-boaty floating downstream in class eleven rapids....with only gentle, sobbing man sex to look forward to it all later.  :lol:

You are the master of long winded say nothing,  know nothing posts, good job.

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

I would add that the DNC and Podesta emails make a trail of breadcrumbs that make the entire Trump Russia investigation look contrived.

8 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You miss the point, she used her "legal remedy" just like Trump did, while he couldn't be forced to testify he was able to avoid a perjury trap while not looking guilty for not answering at all.

Trump could have been forced to testify. All the SP had to do was charge him with a crime. You see the difference here? Trump no crime Louis learner crime.

52 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I didn't say he didn't answer I said he refused to answer "oral questions."

And the answer to a written question can be vague and or not even pertinent, but still be an answer.

You can try to polish this turd all you want, Trump and his lawyers both said he would only answer written questions to avoid a perjury trap. 

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are an humorous, ignorant putz.

Is that better?

I learned long ago not to take what idiots say to heart, so flame away idiot.

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Trump could have been forced to testify. All the SP had to do was charge him with a crime. You see the difference here? Trump no crime Louis learner crime.

The SP can't charge the Pres. with a crime.  That was clearly explained  by Muller.  It is up to an entity other than the SP or DOJ.

8 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

This post absolutely wreaked of internal pain.  Eeesh.

6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

The SP can't charge the Pres. with a crime.  That was clearly explained  by Muller.  It is up to an entity other than the SP or DOJ.

Dumb as fuck.  Dumb...as....fuck.

What the SP CAND AND IS CHARGED TO DO is recommend possible charges.

What did Mueller recommend?  Yup.  Silence yourself you fucking mouthpiece. 

11 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I didn't say he didn't answer I said he refused to answer "oral questions."

And the answer to a written question can be vague and or not even pertinent, but still be an answer.

You can try to polish this turd all you want, Trump and his lawyers both said he would only answer written questions to avoid a perjury trap. 

You can spit shine a shit as well with a post like that.

Look at all the minions on Hillary's side that got immunity.

How long did the FBI try to keep the Weiner laptop emails out of the fray?

You're tripper over a dollar to pick up a dime... :lol:

39 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Were you this upset with Lois?

47 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You are the master of long winded say nothing,  know nothing posts, good job.

33 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

:true: