Check your account email address ×

MI man has to pay his ex- wife $ 15 million after trying to hide his lottery jackpot winnings

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I've lost track at the amount of women I've known that have just let the entire financial support piece go because their ex's would hunt em down and kill them and the kids if they pushed for support. If I ever won a lottery it would of interest to......oh never mind. 

Well, sure...plenty of losers but, I’ve seen some pretty bad vindictiveness from both sides.  Any man that won’t help with the children is a pile of shit.  That doesn’t mean giving the ex hag a big check every month so she can use it to “take care of the kids”.  What a load.

Equality....but not really.  Preference.  It’s the way of America now.  

44 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Ahh, he won millions...

Neal

I mis-read it, I thought he was ordered the amount before the winnings happened. Still, why would the ex need an additional $7,000 a month?

Edited by XCR1250

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

I mis-read it, I thought he was ordered the amount before the winnings happened. Still, why would the ex need an additional $7,000 a month?

Jim Nance ( football comentater ) ex gets $47,000 a month

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I've lost track at the amount of women I've known that have just let the entire financial support piece go because their ex's would hunt em down and kill them and the kids if they pushed for support. If I ever won a lottery it would of interest to......oh never mind. 

Are they friends with McLiars imaginary friends?