Check your account email address ×

Going to Vegas

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

LMAO! 

Ever been? It was fucking awesome.

Girls were all 10s and down for anything. I never left the stage so as not to be tempted into any trouble in the VIP lol

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ever been? It was fucking awesome.

Girls were all 10s and down for anything. I never left the stage so as not to be tempted into any trouble in the VIP lol

Yep. There and Spearmint Rhinos. 

VIP area is such a joke too. American strip joints just plain suck. 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Yep. There and Spearmint Rhinos. 

VIP area is such a joke too. American strip joints just plain suck. 

I've been to the rhino too....that place sucked compared to palomino

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I've been to the rhino too....that place sucked compared to palomino

My buddy got Pickpocketed by a stripper in the VIP room at rhinos in a champagne room.  Then she demanded payment knowing she took all his money.

:lol: 

14 minutes ago, frenchy said:

My buddy got Pickpocketed by a stripper in the VIP room at rhinos in a champagne room.  Then she demanded payment knowing she took all his money.

:lol: 

Fucking damn near same thing happened to my buddy. They ran his card up over $800 while he was back there. I never go to VIP rooms anywhere. Or at least I never used to. It's been a while since I've been go a peeler

Bring lots of money.  Most overrated place around.  120 bucks for breakfast, everything is over priced.  We took 4 kids there on vacation 12-13 years ago and spent 10 grand.  Cirque tix, Blueman ,etc..

I did lighting and sound system set up at a group of clubs in western Wisconsin during my early 20’s. Strippers are fucking nasty cunts. Unhappy miserable, selfish, deceptive. Most are borderline personalities or a combination of cluster B personality disorders-with major abandonment and authority issue. They sure can be fun to hang with though. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm like 45 minutes then ready to head out. 

Yeah I’m all for naked chicks but it’s not like I’m even going to touch one because it’s disrespectful to my wife. So then I’m like why am I even here. 

1 minute ago, DUMPY said:

Yeah I’m all for naked chicks but it’s not like I’m even going to touch one because it’s disrespectful to my wife. So then I’m like why am I even here. 

I go through the same routine every time. Fall in love with the first 10 that talks to me , think about how I can justify banging her.....decide I'm not going to bang her....give her all my money anyways....then leave 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I go through the same routine every time. Fall in love with the first 10 that talks to me , think about how I can justify banging her.....decide I'm not going to bang her....give her all my money anyways....then leave 

Lol I don’t give them any money 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You fukken nutcase!!!   :lol2: