Check your account email address ×

He should 20 years or more in Prison

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Did he hurt your feelings? 

He broke the law and did it by being a race baiting hating twat seeking attention.

So, you can all just give him a pass, yes?  Give him a free sex change.  I’ll do it for nothing if you get him here.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Zambroski said:

He broke the law and did it by being a race baiting hating twat seeking attention.

So, you can all just give him a pass, yes?  Give him a free sex change.  I’ll do it for nothing if you get him here.

He didn’t hurt my feelings. Wasted some cops time. I don’t care. But you should. A lot. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He didn’t hurt my feelings. Wasted some cops time. I don’t care. But you should. A lot. 

He didn’t hurt my feelings either.  Just another example of your little teams pathetic racist antics and hypocrisy.  

Can you do more of this please?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He didn’t hurt my feelings either.  Just another example of your little teams pathetic racist antics and hypocrisy.  

Can you do more of this please?

I can do all kinds of stuff here. 

Do you know what pisses me off about that fukken punk? He NEVER admitted to what he did, and he walks in like Michael Jackson with dark glasses, and a body double following him!!

He's too fukken arrogant!!

I hope they nail him and that fukker Kim Foxx. Fukken Obama fucks.  

Edited by Guest

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do you know what pisses me off about that fukken punk? He NEVER admitted to what he did, and he walks in like Michael Jackson with dark glasses, and a body double following him!!

He's too fukken arrogant!!

I hope they nail him and that fukker Kim Worthy. Fukken Obama fucks. 

Its Kim Foxx  - Kim Worthy is the Wayne County Prosecutor that put Kwame Kilpatrick away in Michigan.

52 minutes ago, IRONDOG said:

Its Kim Foxx  - Kim Worthy is the Wayne County Prosecutor that put Kwame Kilpatrick away in Michigan.

Yeah, I fixed it above, about an hour ago. 

I'm sick of all these corrupt fukkers. 

BennyNoPenny is a faggot, but I have to agree with him, this country needs a fukken revolution. 

56 minutes ago, Anler said:

I know Chicago PD was pissed he walked away. I think his investigation cost over $100k

Anybody that thinks this conduct should go without punishment is part of the larger problem.  It’s no surprise what faction finds the end result “justified”.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Anybody that thinks this conduct should go without punishment is part of the larger problem.  It’s no surprise what faction finds the end result “justified”.

He absolutely should be punished for this horseshit but 20 years as Don suggests seems a tad excessive.

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He absolutely should be punished for this horseshit but 20 years as Don suggests seems a tad excessive.

Yeah.  2-3 holding somebody’s pocket and learning to make toilet wine like a champ would be fine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It's easy to spot that crowd in this forum.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don't know, I believe he was originally charged with 8 Felonies..

• 4 weeks later...

I think what will happen with the fukker, is that he will thumb his nose at the CIVIL DEMAND by the police for $130,000.00 restitution, he will be held in contempt, and then eventually he will have a bench warrant issued for his dark sunglass-wearin, punk-assed bitch ass. 

Walkin' in like Michael Jackson with his body double, and his entourage. Pisses me off. 

How many people were killed or other crimes committed in Chicago while the police were to busy investigating this?   Oh, but it's ok, right?  Some people need to get their head out of their ass in this country.