Check your account email address ×

Arctic cat dissolve their factory race team and dept?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Right....a cast front member is just a few rivets away from the stamped one. Even though the geometry , arms , mount points and every single piece down to bolt length is different

Still playing catch up to the PC then, interesting.  Hahahahaah

Just now, Zambroski said:

I remember when you said Ski Doo was a complete piece of shit built for faggots.  Those were fun times.  

I say a lot of stuff. One thing is for sure though. I can buy any sled I like any time I like and usually do.....more than once a year.

I bought one procross and sold it after 50 miles and havent bought another one for 10 years. 

Theres a reason for that

Just now, DUMPY said:

Doubt it with the best sled on the market and a lot newer chassis than doo 

Idk.  Cat has had a board room filled with retards for a decade at least.  Their race and engineering teams are the best on the planet and luckily, they designed the sleds.  Too bad HQ can’t figure out anything about true motorsports enthusiasm.

Stop taking a chassis build and perfected on race tracks and keep trying to water it down for fatty bobbers.  It just won’t be a compliant ride that the electric seat warming crowd want.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I say a lot of stuff. One thing is for sure though. I can buy any sled I like any time I like and usually do.....more than once a year.

I bought one procross and sold it after 50 miles and havent bought another one for 10 years. 

Theres a reason for that

I ride my buddies Cat for 5 miles and went and bought one.  So.......

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Idk.  Cat has had a board room filled with retards for a decade at least.  Their race and engineering teams are the best on the planet and luckily, they designed the sleds.  Too bad HQ can’t figure out anything about true motorsports enthusiasm.

Stop taking a chassis build and perfected on race tracks and keep trying to water it down for fatty bobbers.  It just won’t be a compliant ride that the electric seat warming crowd want.

Cat has a good platform they just forgot about their roots for too long 

turbo 4 stroke is ok but most just want the fastest and most powerful in the 2 stroke classes 

the Zuk 800HO was a destroyer when it came out. The ctec2 was just par for the course 

2 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

Cat has a good platform they just forgot about their roots for too long 

turbo 4 stroke is ok but most just want the fastest and most powerful in the 2 stroke classes 

the Zuk 800HO was a destroyer when it came out. The ctec2 was just par for the course 

I was pretty annoyed when they ditched Zook.  But, that ctec is stupid good.  I’d say better than the zook now.  

I was pretty annoyed when they ditched Zook.  But, that ctec is stupid good.  I’d say better than the zook now.  

It was a fine engine just needed more power which hopefully they rectified 

as far as durability I’m not worried about cat 2 strokes. Still the most reliable on the market 

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I ride my buddies Cat for 5 miles and went and bought one.  So.......

You're 5'3 and play 30 mph driveway jumper. Maybe the procross is good for you. I wouldnt know

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Luke Lester a fat retard.  Just gave a ten minute review on polaris’ “bad ass storage solutions”.  WGAF?  Poo riders.  Fatty Kilm wearing 300 billers bobbing up and down the trail.  Ewwww.

:lol:

Yep. More than 60 miles a day!

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You're 5'3 and play 30 mph driveway jumper. Maybe the procross is good for you. I wouldnt know

It’s a race refined design built for agility and toughness.

You should try this chassis for your riding requirements:

F9B7E0D5-F00C-4ABE-8992-D5EC8E3A5616.gif

Just now, Kev144 said:

zambroni and rodley sure are running damage control for a failing brand.  how telling :snack: 

No damage control at all.  A superior race driven product is just that much better for those not looking to stop and take pictures of the scenery and adjust their boot heaters.  :lmao:

No damage control at all.  A superior race driven product is just that much better for those not looking to stop and take pictures of the scenery and adjust their boot heaters.  :lmao:

you are the top poster in this topic, that is damage control :lol: 

Just now, awful knawful said:

I seem to remember that.....

Guess he came out?

:lol:

I’ve been getting flowers anonymously from an address suspiciously close to his area.  They are nice but, I’m sweet on lady kind!!!