Check your account email address ×

Trudeau liberals one up their own stupidity and declare a national climate emergency

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You just dont get it 

Debt%20Ceiling%20History-thumb-570x314-4

oh I get it completely. You just don't understand math and the cost of servicing debt at different times throughout history. Keep posting graphs though!

55 minutes ago, frenchy said:

oh I get it completely. You just don't understand math and the cost of servicing debt at different times throughout history. Keep posting graphs though!

I know when you add 330 billion in 8 years it costs money and that government had a very rough go.

You on the other hand find Mulroney as best ever with second best ever Harper = most debt acquired 

There really isn't anything else to say - You claim to understand that everything happens worldwide the same way pretty much,  you still claim CONS are the best fiscal governments - THERE ARE NOT AS HISTORY SHOWS TIME AND TIME AGAIN 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I know when you add 330 billion in 8 years it costs money and that government had a very rough go.

You on the other hand find Mulroney as best ever with second best ever Harper = most debt acquired 

There really isn't anything else to say - You claim to understand that everything happens worldwide the same way pretty much,  you still claim CONS are the best fiscal governments - THERE ARE NOT AS HISTORY SHOWS TIME AND TIME AGAIN 

Frenchy keeps repeating it so he must be right. It doesn’t matter whether it’s Canada or the US. No one gave Obama any lee way for the debt rising during the Bush recession. They were too busy blaming Clinton for it. 

In Canada Harper turned a surplus into a deficit and Frency blames the Liberals for forcing him to do it. 

Sad. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That will slow down when Ford’s policies come into effect. 

I don't see it slowing any time soon, point here is yesterday it wasn't booming it was failing horribly.  

Strange what a difference a few days makes :lol: 

The ONEWAYS still can't say our economy is booming and it s has been for several years now - Pathetic 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Frenchy keeps repeating it so he must be right. It doesn’t matter whether it’s Canada or the US. No one gave Obama any lee way for the debt rising during the Bush recession. They were too busy blaming Clinton for it. 

In Canada Harper turned a surplus into a deficit and Frency blames the Liberals for forcing him to do it. 

Sad. 

ONEWAY is their name for a reason - they can only see ONEWAY which is blind most of the time.

Any one that says Obama was the worst just isn't very smart 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

ONEWAY is their name for a reason - they can only see ONEWAY which is blind most of the time.

Any one that says Obama was the worst just isn't very smart 

Imagine how well things would have gone if he didn’t have to deal with the Bush wars and tax cuts 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sad. 

yep, first 2 budgets were minority governments then the global recession. Despite that he handed the keys to Trudeau with a balanced budget. You cry and stomp your feet and refuse to admit it but those are the facts.

Back to the sandbox.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

yep, first 2 budgets were minority governments then the global recession. Despite that he handed the keys to Trudeau with a balanced budget. You cry and stomp your feet and refuse to admit it but those are the facts.

Back to the sandbox.

:lol:  

2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 

2005 13 billoin surplus handed to Haper.  LIBERAL GOVERNMENT 

2006 9 biiloi surplus (so 4 billion deficit)

2007 1 billoin surplus ( 8 billoin deficit

2008 56 billion deficit 

are you sure you are correct with you 2 budget guess :dunno:  blaming the only party to have huge success is really dumb

Trudeau was handed a deferred 10 billion deficit - stop denying this 

Trudeau was handed a recession by definition - facts stop denying it 

Canada has done very well for 30 years, why do you think differently?   only Mulroney years were really bad with huge inflation  

39 minutes ago, frenchy said:

PBO dismissed the deferred deficit claim as BS. You are wrong again. 

Shocker how you’ll swallow this government’s lies whole though. 

no he did not, only ONEWAYS see this info

I also hear Harper recession never happened 

but on that note how is your 2 budgets under a minority going :lol:  Harper blew the surplus before the recession even happened.  

Which is fine just so you know Conservatives are not fiscal responsible like you think - they talk a big story just listen to DOUG and Ontario's booming economy due to him alone

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

but on that note how is your 2 budgets under a minority going :lol:  Harper blew the surplus before the recession even happened.  

Which is fine just so you know Conservatives are not fiscal responsible like you think - they talk a big story just listen to DOUG and Ontario's booming economy due to him alone

Wrong again. PBO  said it never happened. You lose  

And those year ends have long been closed you could pull the numbers and look for yourself but you wouldn’t understand and even if you did wouldn’t believe it. 

Typical liberal. 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Wrong again. PBO  said it never happened. You lose  

And those year ends have long been closed you could pull the numbers and look for yourself but you wouldn’t understand and even if you did wouldn’t believe it. 

Typical liberal. 

can you post the article from the PBO :dunno:  I am thinking no you can't 

I voted for Harper  - voted Martin (2006) , voted Harper until Justin

2008 2011 

I would not vote for Dion or Iggy 

YOur LIBERAL comments mean nothing to me

Don't tell me who you voted for I already know and know your entire life voting 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lies:

2008 2011 

More :lies: 

2008 2011 

He won't be able to find the article. He's so full of shit.  Mulroney came to power claiming he was going to get the debt under control.  A 67% increase is not under control.  One way is a perfect description of these mindless wanks.

Jt, Irv and Dumpy all claimed that there was scientific consensus on global cooling. Right up until their own research prove them wrong. 

Now they won't even discuss it. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

He won't be able to find the article. He's so full of shit.  Mulroney came to power claiming he was going to get the debt under control.  A 67% increase is not under control.  One way is a perfect description of these mindless wanks.

Jt, Irv and Dumpy all claimed that there was scientific consensus on global cooling. Right up until their own research prove them wrong. 

You have brain damage. :wacko: Every question I ask you, you reply with another question. You start. What is the current climate emergency in Canada? :dunno:

3 minutes ago, irv said:

You have brain damage. :wacko: Every question I ask you, you reply with another question. You start. What is the current climate emergency in Canada? :dunno:

Don't lie. You make bullshit claims and then fuck off to another topic when you can't prove it. 

You claimed that there was scientific consensus on global cooling as a reason to ignore global warming. Then you provided a link that said the opposite. You proved yourself wrong and then wouldn't discuss the topic anymore. 

Let's hear it.  Do you still think there was scientific consensus on global cooling? If so, where is your proof?  

Pro tip.  A meme is not proof of anything other than the gullibility of the poster. 

33 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Don't lie. You make bullshit claims and then fuck off to another topic when you can't prove it. 

You claimed that there was scientific consensus on global cooling as a reason to ignore global warming. Then you provided a link that said the opposite. You proved yourself wrong and then wouldn't discuss the topic anymore. 

Let's hear it.  Do you still think there was scientific consensus on global cooling? If so, where is your proof?  

Pro tip.  A meme is not proof of anything other than the gullibility of the poster. 

And there you go again. :news:  Like I said, answer my questions then I will discuss/answer your's. From the beginning. What have you "personally" seen/noticed (in your own words) that makes you believe MMGW is real? 2) What is the current "climate Emergency" in Canada. 3) Why do the MMGW alarmists use computer models instead of real science and why do they need celebrities, like Al Gore, Decaprio, Nye, David Suzuki, et al, to spread the message? Answer those questions that I asked you first then I'll answer your's. 

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

2008 2011 

Oops. Poor fail: 

OTTAWA — The Trudeau government inherited a surplus before plunging federal finances deep into red ink, says a new report from the parliamentary budget watchdog that also concludes the Liberals are inflating by billions of dollars the projected size of their deficits in the coming years.

The Parliamentary Budget Officer’s economic and fiscal outlook, released Tuesday, also estimates the government’s decision to return the eligibility age for Old Age Security to 65 from planned increase to 67 will cost the treasury more than $11 billion a year in 2029-30.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/business.financialpost.com/news/economy/federal-deficits-wont-be-as-deep-as-liberals-outlook-budget-watchdog/amp

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Our_Community_Place_Sandbox.jpg

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Oops. Poor fail: 

OTTAWA — The Trudeau government inherited a surplus before plunging federal finances deep into red ink, says a new report from the parliamentary budget watchdog that also concludes the Liberals are inflating by billions of dollars the projected size of their deficits in the coming years.

The Parliamentary Budget Officer’s economic and fiscal outlook, released Tuesday, also estimates the government’s decision to return the eligibility age for Old Age Security to 65 from planned increase to 67 will cost the treasury more than $11 billion a year in 2029-30.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/business.financialpost.com/news/economy/federal-deficits-wont-be-as-deep-as-liberals-outlook-budget-watchdog/amp

I know you keep trying but 

Notably, the PBO expects the federal government will post a small $700-million surplus in the 2015-16 year that just ended, once numbers are finalized — far better than the $5.4-billion deficit the Liberals projected in the budget.

EXPECTS is an forecast not historical -  find me where the PBO denied the findings that come out just after this April 2016 budget guess.

a year later

Trudeau maintained the Liberals remained consistent with their 2015 election commitment to add about $10 billion in new spending for 2016-17, their first full year in office.

He argued, however, that the Liberals had to deal with a baseline deficit of $18 billion after coming to power, even though their Tory predecessors had predicted a balanced budget.

there is no refute that I can find and I tried