Check your account email address ×

Speaking of turning over dirt....remember that time?

On 6/15/2019 at 2:29 PM, XC.Morrison said:

a) That would have meant being without use of their server hardware during the middle of a presidential election and would have had to buy a brand new virtual server array.

b)  They handed over an exact byte for byte image of the server to the FBI.

Ha ha ha ha stfu!!!! You don’t know wtf you’re talking about. New servers and images of the current servers could’ve been spun up in hours

the real reason the servers weren’t turned over was the hack was done on the inside

Edited by jtssrx

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Ha ha ha ha stfu!!!! You don’t know wtf you’re talking about. New servers and images of the current servers could’ve been spun up in hours

the real reason the servers weren’t turned over was the hack was done on the inside

An inside hack?  I think you mean leak?  I’m your Huckleberry, convince me.

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

So Hillary accidentally erased 30,000 emails that were under subpoena accidentally? 

Who knows.  Why do you think Bush "lost " 22 million emails that he was suppose to keep?

33 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

An inside hack?  I think you mean leak?  I’m your Huckleberry, convince me.

Do some research the emails that were taken all have a digital signature that shows that rate at which they were copied That signature proved they were taken locally most likey copied on a thump drive or external hard drive. 

I run an IT department, I’ve known from the beginning these emails weren’t hacked from an internet based connection 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Who knows.  Why do you think Bush "lost " 22 million emails that he was suppose to keep?

Probably under advisement of his predecessor  s.      

The fact a subpoena was issued for Hers and she destroys them and smashed any phone she’s connected with then fuckin stood up in front of congress and admitted to it  still Trumps  the Bush’s  

They should all burn.   

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Incompetence, we are talking about government employees here. Not the same as willful destruction of subpoenaed records. The wipe program and cellphone hammer were used after the subpoena was issued. Can you connect those dots inspector Clouseau?

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Incompetence, we are talking about government employees here. Not the same as willful destruction of subpoenaed records. The wipe program and cellphone hammer were used after the subpoena was issued. Can you connect those dots inspector Clouseau?

Yeah sure. 

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., said the Bush administration had been dismissive of congressional requests that the administration recover the e-mails. Leahy said it was "another example of the Bush administration's reflexive resistance to congressional oversight and the public's right to know." 

The tally of missing e-mails, the additional searches and the settlement are the latest development in a political controversy that stemmed from the Bush White House's failure to install a properly working electronic record keeping system. Two federal laws require the White House to preserve its records.

The two private organizations say there is not yet a final count on the extent of missing White House e-mail and there may never be a complete tally.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Yeah sure. 

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., said the Bush administration had been dismissive of congressional requests that the administration recover the e-mails. Leahy said it was "another example of the Bush administration's reflexive resistance to congressional oversight and the public's right to know." 

The tally of missing e-mails, the additional searches and the settlement are the latest development in a political controversy that stemmed from the Bush White House's failure to install a properly working electronic record keeping system. Two federal laws require the White House to preserve its records.

The two private organizations say there is not yet a final count on the extent of missing White House e-mail and there may never be a complete tally.

Leaky Leahy see now that is funny. 

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Leaky Leahy see now that is funny. 

Are the two federal laws that required Bush to keep records funny too?

Or in typical false equivalency fashion. The secretary of states 30,000 emails are more important than the Presidents 22 million. 

Just like the 4 Americans who died at Benghazi were more important than the 1,000s that died in Iran and Afghanistan

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah sure. 

What was the timeline of this?  What came first, the request for the DNC to turn over emails or their deflection to Bush emails after that.  And you fall for it hook line and sinker.

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What was the timeline of this?  What came first, the request for the DNC to turn over emails or their deflection to Bush emails after that.  And you fall for it hook line and sinker.

Deflection? :lol:

I’ll give you deflection

From the people who decided Trumps sexual assaults don’t matter because of Bill Clinton. Then decided lying about it is ok as long as he doesn’t lie under oath. Then make sure Trump never testifies under oath. 

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Are the two federal laws that required Bush to keep records funny too?

Or in typical false equivalency fashion. The secretary of states 30,000 emails are more important than the Presidents 22 million. 

Just like the 4 Americans who died at Benghazi were more important than the 1,000s that died in Iran and Afghanistan

Did the Bush administration conspire to destroy records? 

Benghazi was about lying to which Hillary was at the center of. Remember the YouTube video that was blamed?

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Deflection? :lol:

I’ll give you deflection

From the people who decided Trumps sexual assaults don’t matter because of Bill Clinton. Then decided lying about it is ok as long as he doesn’t lie under oath. Then make sure Trump never testifies under oath. 

I see you are for double standards as long as your party is on the plus side of the ledger. Thanks for the honesty it is rare from your side of things.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

I see you are for double standards as long as your party is on the plus side of the ledger. Thanks for the honesty it is rare from your side of things.

Nope. 4 is less people than 1,000’s. 

Sexual assault is sexual assault.  Clinton wasn’t on tape bragging about assaulting women when he got voted in. 

Where is the double standard when you would vote for a sexual predator instead of the wife of a sexual predator? I’m thinking the people that spent years justifying the case against Clinton are the ones with the double standard.  

The ones that wouldn’t vote for Kerry saying his medal were “suspicious” yet vote for a draft dodger have s double standard. 

As well as the people that want Hillary in jail for breaking the law and “losing” 30,000 emails but defend Bush for breaking the law and “losing” 100 times that amount are worse than a double standard. 

You literally defend conservatives for doing things 100 times worse.  Dead soldiers, lost emails etc. 

11 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Did the Bush administration conspire to destroy records? 

Benghazi was about lying to which Hillary was at the center of. Remember the YouTube video that was blamed?

Even put an innocent guy in jail over it.  Not sure where this guy gets his information from, but its breathtaking how off in left field he is over things.  Trying to compare Hilary with Bush is about as ridiculous as it gets.

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Even put an innocent guy in jail over it.  Not sure where this guy gets his information from, but its breathtaking how off in left field he is over things.  Trying to compare Hilary with Bush is about as ridiculous as it gets.

Sometimes it is just better to let them hang on the rope of their making. This is one of those times.