Check your account email address ×

Qualified gubbermint immunity DENIED to four Oakland county MI , Barney Fife's. Extreme strip search of drunk female

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Some cops do suck, you're right. Problem is, a nice guy isn't going to get into that business, for the most part. If he does, he's the MOST LIKELY type to get shot/hurt.

Cops are dealing with real bastards out there. I mean REAL VIOLENT MOTHERFUKKERS, that all kidding aside, would kill us and our families in a heartbeat.  

That's the price American society pays for police protection. 

Not all cops are bad, not by a long shot but lets stop overplaying the whole super scary and dangerous job thing huh?  Farming is more dangerous.

Edited by Kivalo
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Not all cops are bad, not by a long shot but lets stop overplaying the whole super scary and dangerous job thing huh?  Farming is more dangerous.

As soon as a couple of these complete fucking dumbasses stop thinking all cops are bad.  It’s a dangerously stupid mindset.

• Platinum Contributing Member

The real dangerous mindset is to always take the default position of kowtowing to authority and willingly giving up rights in the name of “safety and security”.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The real dangerous mindset is to always take the default position of kowtowing to authority and willingly giving up rights in the name of “safety and security”.

Exactly, healthy distrust of authority is needed to keep the government in check. Our rights are there to assist us in that goal. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

you would think given how far the pendulum swung in a post 9/11 world that would be apparent to more and more people but they still go right on bootlicking.  

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Correct.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ve never kowtowed to any cop my whole life yet somehow I’ve managed to still never get arrested.  Stay out of trouble and you don’t need to kowtow to anyone.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Smales just cunt punted wookie right across the room......again

You and him make a good pair.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I’ve never kowtowed to any cop my whole life yet somehow I’ve managed to still never get arrested.  Stay out of trouble and you don’t need to kowtow to anyone.

You and him make a good pair.  :lol: 

I HAVE AN M5......YOU BE NICE TO ME MISTER

Edited by f7ben