Check your account email address ×

I know how this stuff pisses some of you off

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I can't imagine how unhinged some would have been if the tax payer was footing the bill for Obama to play golf at one of his own courses. :lol:

Wouldn't have bothered me a bit.   I never bitched about Obama traveling or the money golfing other than when he and Predator would go separately to the same location.   If Trump and Melania do that I'd say it was wrong too.  

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

I can't imagine how unhinged some would have been if the tax payer was footing the bill for Obama to play golf at one of his own courses. :lol:

Trump paid Zero in green fees and no bill was sent to the government you cock gobbling Nazi POS :finger2:  

27 minutes ago, Anler said:

This excuse for all this has been played out.  It’s also a weak fucking excuse to display one’s own massive hypocrisy with some self deluded feeling of righteousness.

“BUT YOU DID IT WHEN MY GUY WAS IN OFFICE!!!!”

2nd grade bush league shit.

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Wouldn't have bothered me a bit.   I never bitched about Obama traveling or the money golfing other than when he and Predator would go separately to the same location.   If Trump and Melania do that I'd say it was wrong too.  

I never did either.  This expense is what it is.

“predator” :lmao:

I thought that was a typo for a minute.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

This excuse for all this has been played out.  It’s also a weak fucking excuse to display one’s own massive hypocrisy with some self deluded feeling of righteousness.

“BUT YOU DID IT WHEN MY GUY WAS IN OFFICE!!!!”

2nd grade bush league shit.

Bro you weren't here. Snake posted a thread Everytime Obama played golf, went on vacation, went shopping, went out for dinner with the family, etc... And always had the tab to the tax payer in the thread. And a bitch fest would commence but not anymore, it's not important. :lol:

24 minutes ago, Anler said:

Bro you weren't here. Snake posted a thread Everytime Obama played golf, went on vacation, went shopping, went out for dinner with the family, etc... And always had the tab to the tax payer in the thread. And a bitch fest would commence but not anymore, it's not important. :lol:

Well, that’s true.  I wasn’t here for a lot of it but that doesn’t make my statement untrue in the least.  Those that go along with the bullshit because “their person” won have their own hypocrisy to deal with now.

I guess I’ve just seen a blanket statement like yours by too many people here that are clearly the root of the hypocritical partisan shit that continues to let DC do whatever the fuck they want to all of us.  

8 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

presidents were not going to facilities where they were getting the income from the trip.  The real issue here IMO is the Pubs whined like little bitches when Obie went to the vineyardand played golf.  

I have no issue TBH with presidents living a relatively normal life whether that includes trips to their house in Texas like Bush did,  trips to the vineyard like Obie did or trips to mar a a lago like Trump does.  But IMO there should be an audit to ensure that in trumps case if they are going to resorts he owns that the cost is reasonable.  Setting up a secret service office in Mar a lago is not a big deal to me,  it was going to happen anyways given the post presidency protection that gets provided,  Bush 1.0's house in kennebunk had a couple buildings built just for the SS

This, but the 16k for gold cart rentals seems to be a major fucking if it is even correct.

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

well the right wing rahtahds seem to miss this point all the time.  

I don't have a problem with it if the cost is inline with what it would have cost to stay elsewhere. I do have a problem with it if it cost more.

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

The difference trump’s business trips to his business properties is being footed by the tax payer at the rate of millions.