Check your account email address ×

dem Controlled Most Violent Weekend This Year, 52 Shot , 10 Dead

I mean, sure, 10 died, but how many lives were saved as a result of those 52 shootings.  Somehow that never gets reported.  And the 10 that died, if they each would have gone on to kill 2 people each, that's still a net gain of 10 lives right there. 

6 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I mean, sure, 10 died, but how many lives were saved as a result of those 52 shootings.  Somehow that never gets reported.  And the 10 that died, if they each would have gone on to kill 2 people each, that's still a net gain of 10 lives right there. 

Were the 10 that died armed?  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

So just spewing BS as usual?  Figures.  

You're demanding somebody prove a hypothetical.  Like I have a fucking flying Delorean with a flux capacitor so see the future actions of 10 individuals.  GMAFB.

BTW, whether they were armed or not has no bearing on whether the shooter feared for their lives.  Trayvon wasn't armed.  Neither were the 36 unarmed black men shot by police in 2015.  But the officers feared for their lives - we're told. 

Also, whether they were armed at this particular time, in no way precludes them from obtaining firearms or acting out violence in the future. 

In conclusion, I find your assertion that the their armed or unarmed status being material to my hypothetical thought exercise to be nothing more than a debunked attempt at a gotchya.

Your move.

15 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

You're demanding somebody prove a hypothetical.  Like I have a fucking flying Delorean with a flux capacitor so see the future actions of 10 individuals.  GMAFB.

BTW, whether they were armed or not has no bearing on whether the shooter feared for their lives.  Trayvon wasn't armed.  Neither were the 36 unarmed black men shot by police in 2015.  But the officers feared for their lives - we're told. 

Also, whether they were armed at this particular time, in no way precludes them from obtaining firearms or acting out violence in the future. 

In conclusion, I find your assertion that the their armed or unarmed status being material to my hypothetical thought exercise to be nothing more than a debunked attempt at a gotchya.

Your move.

Hahaha.  Holy fuck.  :nuts:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Excellent thread!!!

I know, right!  Ya try to examine the good that may have derived from an otherwise tragic story and people are like, “get outta here with that positivity dammit - I’m tryin to be bitter here!”.  

57 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I know, right!  Ya try to examine the good that may have derived from an otherwise tragic story and people are like, “get outta here with that positivity dammit - I’m tryin to be bitter here!”.  

I got the dry humor of it.  :lmao:

51 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Gun laws need to change. repubs say NO then blame the Dems. Goofy republicans continue to masterbate to the NRA.

Gobble, gobble, gobble.  Garble, garble, garble.

-repeat.