Check your account email address ×

Can you imagine the National outcry.....,

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, bladefever said:

Think more of a product of the environment they have been put into. Not talking about a decade or two. But a few centuries. 

You’re asking the impossible...Fordy+Thinking=Not Happening

7 minutes ago, bladefever said:

Think more of a product of the environment they have been put into. Not talking about a decade or two. But a few centuries. 

Who put them into it?  

Why do you think ethnic groups all across the board have come here, with nothing,  and all have achieved great to moderate success?   Why have other blacks all across the country achieved success, including some of the most powerful Office’s , wealth,  not being murdered at local gas station for shoes or glasses? 

Blacks are in about 98 % of power positions in Detroit.  Who  is holding them back, again? 

28 minutes ago, bladefever said:

They are violent in Africa & have been forever there.

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re asking the impossible...Fordy+Thinking=Not Happening

Shut up stupid.

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Who put them into it?  

Why do you think ethnic groups all across the board have come here, with nothing,  and all have achieved great to moderate success?   Why have other blacks all across the country achieved success, including some of the most powerful Office’s , wealth,  not being murdered at local gas station for shoes or glasses? 

Blacks are in about 98 % of power positions in Detroit.  Who  is holding them back, again? 

Good points.

5 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Let's be honest here - blacks are more violent by nature.

Lets take two hamsters. Very timid creatures by nature. Let one hamster have free rein of his environment. The second hamster restrict his movements. Beat / whip and poke him constantly. After one year which one do you think would display more violent characteristics?

10 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

The worlds richest continent. Yet the poorest by far. And who controls all the $$$ money in Africa. Not the native Africans. 

10 minutes ago, bladefever said:

Let this picture sink in..... If possible

44261289_10156889708524729_8375371327405555712_n.jpg

“Hoard it all”.

:lol:

Who exactly is hoarding it all?  I know you are blaming whitey or the US in some way so, let’s break it down, you mentioned Africa.  Pick three countries and break that down for me.  Or, pick three countries in Africa that have had no European interference (white devil) that, would be considered “successful” today.  Dealers choice!

Or, should I just assume a liberal narrative is what you plan to fight in this debate.  Maybe some cute memes?

Yuh.  :lol2:

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Shut up stupid.

Good points.

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Could not agree more!!!!!!!

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ghey Blade is a chicken fucker?  I don’t get it?  Is that even possible?

Not that guy...this Ford feller.  :yourewelcome:

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Hoard it all”.

Who exactly is hoarding it all?  I know you are blaming whitey or the US in some way so, let’s break it down, you mentioned Africa.  Pick three countries and break that down for me.  Or, pick three countries in Africa that have had no European interference (white devil) that, would be considered “successful” today.  Dealers choice!

Or, should I just assume a liberal narrative is what you plan to fight in this debate.  Maybe some cute memes?

I want to know who “they”are too. 

They sound like some serious assholes. 

1 hour ago, bladefever said:

Lets take two hamsters. Very timid creatures by nature. Let one hamster have free rein of his environment. The second hamster restrict his movements. Beat / whip and poke him constantly. After one year which one do you think would display more violent characteristics?

So it's whiteys fault that blacks are violent against other blacks?

30 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Snacks showing how dumb he is yet again ...smh

You do rub off on me at times.....I need to check myself before I wreck myself bruh!

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

“Hoard it all”.

Sorry , wanted a laugh.

lib.png

4 hours ago, frenchy said:

why would they? Safer for them and their families not to say a word.

really ? so how do you think the hood got to be the way it is ?

how do you think shit neighborhoods get better when upstanding people move in and pull the gentrification rake thrugh the hood .

nah better to not say shit and keep the Ganges running shit and just let them shoot kids sleeping in there rooms because they have no fucking idea how to hold and aim a firearm 

3 hours ago, bladefever said:

restrict his movement? 

look at some of your black strong holds . Minneapolis has the north side for 1 . at 1 time the neighborhood for well to do Jews. 

blacks started moving close so the wealthy people have the money to move to first tier burbs . now more nice homes for the blacks to trash and they did .now 60 yrs latter it is a shithole of epic proportions.  once elegant  arts and crafts homes now just reservation style shit  holes with bullet holes .

but when the homos decide to take back a block or 2 with the city views they have success.  call the cops keep calling them and pointing fingers till the fuck heads are sick of going to jail for the weekend.

same thing in South Minneapolis upstanding people turning a lot of it around . and no not just white bread the Mexicans and Asians are saying straighten up or get the fuck out also and it works .

so boo fucking whoo if some bad egg piles of shit are told to move along it is there own fault for not having the capability to act civil

same story with every city in america .

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad to see some of you boyz have a pair, and are smartening -up to this BLACK PLAGUE that is upon us. 

Too many fucktards around here think that the black community is cool like their favorite sports/entertainment black. WRONG, FUKKEN WRONG!!!

Those blacks are like 1/10 th of one percent of black AMERICA!! 

Wake up you delusional faggots!! We have a nightmare scenario in America!!!

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 3:11 PM, ford_428cj said:

Shut up stupid.

Good points.

There is hope for you yet.