Check your account email address ×

Can you imagine the National outcry.....,

• Platinum Contributing Member

Have you paid attention here....nobody cares about a bunch of dindus killing each other. You blame the MSM for not reporting it yet when they do and Blacks protest the violence in their neighborhoods nobody gives a fuck....Groups like Black Lives Matter are mocked. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Have you paid attention here....nobody cares about a bunch of dindus killing each other. You blame the MSM for not reporting it yet when they do and Blacks protest the violence in their neighborhoods nobody gives a fuck....Groups like Black Lives Matter are mocked. 

The real problem: dindus don’t care about dindus killing each other.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

The real problem: dindus don’t care about dindus killing each other.

Some don't....the majority do care IMO. 

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Some don't....the majority do care IMO. 

They care but fail as a people to really do anything productive and prolonged to change it.  Many have tried and continue to try but, odds are against them because support from their own community just isn’t there.  Or, it’s fleeting.  Or they end up dead themselves.  Combine that with a learned and ingrained victim entitlement mentality easily manipulated (our government did this) and there’s plenty of others to blame for their hardships.  

I’d say it’s an American tragedy...and it is but,  it goes further than just America.

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don’t know what Dindus is, but these are not gangsters if that is what you are saying. Good kids shot/ killed for no good reason. Can’t blame drugs.  I’m not blaming the MSM .  I am pointing out their disgusting, cowardly double standards. 

It was suggested I educate the forum on sense less killings in the city.......so , here it is.   Everyone is welcome to ignore and not comment like the media. 

Edited by Cold War
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I don’t know what Dindus is, but these are not gangsters if that is what you are saying. Good kids shot/ killed for no good reason. Can’t blame drugs.  I’m not blaming the MSM .  I am pointing out there disgusting, cowardly double standards. 

It was suggested I educate the forum on sense less killings in the city.......so , here it is.   Everyone is welcome to ignore and not comment like the media. 

Dindu is a name a certain member calls black people...you know...I dindu nuffin! I'm not saying they are gangsters...at least the victims aren't but sadly for the most part in this country black on black killings are ignored and/or chalked up to gang violence. I wish I had an answer for why it's this way...sad deal.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dindu is a name a certain member calls black people...you know...I dindu nuffin! I'm not saying they are gangsters...at least the victims aren't but sadly for the most part in this country black on black killings are ignored and/or chalked up to gang violence. I wish I had an answer for why it's this way...sad deal.

One of the funniest slang names I’ve ever heard for anybody.  I still giggle when I read it.  Wtf?  :lol:

BTW, you just used the name yourself twice so...try not to hurt yourself getting off your moral high horse.  “A certain member calls black people..”

pfft.  Jerkoff.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They care but fail as a people to really do anything productive and prolonged to change it.  Many have tried and continue to try but, odds are against them because support from their own community just isn’t there.  Or, it’s fleeting.  Or they end up dead themselves.  Combine that with a learned and ingrained victim entitlement mentality easily manipulated (our government did this) and there’s plenty of others to blame for their hardships.  

I’d say it’s an American tragedy...and it is but,  it goes further than just America.

You are correct.  Lawyers, politicians, police, laws,  do not stop this. The community does.  Everyone ignores the senseless killing out of fear of being labeled a racist, or Uncle Tom,  for speaking negatively about the black community. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

One of the funniest slang names I’ve ever heard for anybody.  I still giggle when I read it.  Wtf?  :lol:

BTW, you just used the name yourself twice so...try not to hurt yourself getting off your moral high horse.  “A certain member calls black people..”

pfft.  Jerkoff.

Yeah dumbass I used it to illustrate the level of discourse here...goddamn you  really are dense.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

You are correct.  Lawyers, politicians, police, laws,  do not stop this. The community does.  Everyone ignores the senseless killing out of fear of being labeled a racist, or Uncle Tom,  for speaking negatively about the black community. 

More facts^^^^ indisputable to all except those involved in our victim enablement society.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Another white victimhood narrative  :lol: 

How so?    Your child gathers with classmates on the lawn to take prom photos and is shot?  Your child is killed for his eye glasses?  Your child pulls in your driveway and is shot for fun???

Just laugh  uncomfortably and blame white peoples.  It is the socially acceptable thing to do.  

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

How so?    Your child gathers with classmates on the lawn to take prom photos and is shot?  Your child is killed for his eye glasses?  Your child pulls in your driveway and is shot for fun???

Just laugh  uncomfortably and blame white peoples.  It is the socially acceptable thing to do.  

White kids dump the overdosed kid in the backseat in the ditch so they don’t get it for conspiracy to commit murder. The white kid dies in the ditch but not before they go through his pockets to get the heroin he won’t be needing. Happens every week. Does it make the news? 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

White kids dump the overdosed kid in the backseat in the ditch so they don’t get it for conspiracy to commit murder. The white kid dies in the ditch but not before they go through his pockets to get the heroin he won’t be needing. Happens every week. Does it make the news? 

:lol:

Oh my god.  He posts a real news story then, to discredit it, you make one up to try to shift the debate?  The only thing you didn’t do is claim whitey did this.  Or, is that coming?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Are you serious?   :lol:

The white kid heroin/ pain pill “problem Is a National  fucking disaster of epic  proportions!!!!!!   It is a god damn epidemic!!!   There has got to be 50 stories exactly like that on the “news “ every day. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Cold War said:

Are you serious?   :lol:

The white kid heroin/ pain pill “problem Is a National  fucking disaster of epic  proportions!!!!!!   It is a god damn epidemic!!!   There has got to be 50 stories exactly like that on the “news “ every day. 

Post em up. Kids abandoned by friends while puking foamy blood and turning blue. Let’s see it. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Oh my god.  He posts a real news story then, to discredit it, you make one up to try to shift the debate?  The only thing you didn’t do is claim whitey did this.  Or, is that coming?

I thought you’ve seen everything? I’m thinking you ain’t seen shit. Except for a few Netflix documentaries :lol: 

Just now, spin_dry said:

I thought you’ve seen everything? I’m thinking you ain’t seen shit. Except for a few Netflix documentaries :lol: 

Think why you want.  You came in here with your “hate whitey” bullshit and it’s got nothing to do with that.

• Thanks 1

Post em up. Kids abandoned by friends while puking foamy blood and turning blue. Let’s see it. 

Yeah , ok,  the media ignores dead white kids just the same.  Kid  oding on drugs vs kid being shot for his glasses.  Fuck white peoples are dumb 

Edited by Cold War
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Think why you want.  You came in here with your “hate whitey” bullshit and it’s got nothing to do with that.

The ability to commit homicide is an equal opportunity human condition. I know exactly what to think of you. :)

The ability to commit homicide is an equal opportunity human condition. I know exactly what to think of you. :)

Why are you still trying to shift the thread subject?  You apologist attitude is noted.

And, ditto.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

pfft.  Jerkoff.

jimmy is not a racist ,  the guy who uses the term is clearly a racist.

• Thanks 1

Just saw a documentary on a black guy that tried to kill a cop, many years ago. In his own words, " it was the thing to do, a badge of honor amongst his people ".

You guys have to realize the black mentality in America. They HATE POLICE, especially WHITE police!!!!

They are prepared to die for this hatred. They will not be dominated by the police, they would rather take a chance on a shoot-out, than be BOSSED by the police. 

They will also kill each other if they are even SLIGHTLY dissed. This is a nightmare scenario we are experiencing in the black community. 

Their CULTURE is something that most whites have no concept of.