Check your account email address ×

Add Illinois to the list!

That’ll be 100 dollars for the weed and 172 dollars in taxes sir. :lol: Can’t wait to see how they tax it....

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Edmo said:

That’ll be 100 dollars for the weed and 172 dollars in taxes sir. :lol: Can’t wait to see how they tax it....

I know right?

36 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

And then they wonder why the black market still thrives.

The black market is so prolific even with the legal products that it just doesn't make sense to have any laws on it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Anler said:

The black market is so prolific even with the legal products that it just doesn't make sense to have any laws on it. 

Of course it is " sir would you like the $150 an oz weed , or the $350 oz weed.? They will both fuck you up the same amount"

1 hour ago, Anler said:

everything I buy mostly cartrage for the pen in MN is from the CO medical side out the back door

oh and I pay less in MN than I do at the store in CO  

Edited by Ez ryder

50 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Someone here told me that the black market is dead. I don’t recall who it was. 

I didn't say it was dead but I said the retail market is thriving.  In the southwest the retail market is thriving, big time.  You posted an article about the black market in California.  It had many good points and described many of the challenges the CA cannabis market faces these days.  I won't begin to dispute that article as everything in it was very plausible.  

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

everything I buy mostly cartrage for the pen in MN is from the CO medical side out the back door

oh and I pay less in MN than I do at the store in CO  

That's because they're fake carts dude.

Fake carts are all over the black market right now. The packaging looks legit and is usually brand name, but it's all fake.

11 hours ago, motonoggin said:

That's because they're fake carts dude.

Fake carts are all over the black market right now. The packaging looks legit and is usually brand name, but it's all fake.

no I know the guy  i use have for 40 yrs as,well as his guy . i know what his day job is i am sure this stuff rolling out the back door of a prosesing plant by the case