Check your account email address ×

In the Democratic Echo Chamber, Inconvenient Truths Are Recast as Putin Plots

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

MC gets straight fucking owned again ....anyone who buys into the "wikileaks is fake and russians blah blah blah" is an absolute braindead fucking sheep

Owned is believing WikiLeaks after the Russians filter it.

you go on believing it Ben. I thought you were smarter than that.

Just now, Mainecat said:

The russians arent filtering shit ....that is a smear tactic perpetrated by those in power being exposed as corrupt ...and wikileaks releases accurate information that is extremely damaging to those who need to be damaged. You think for one second I am going to believe a word out of the mouths of our corrupt politicians as to the accuracy or motives of wikileaks ......talk about a fucking sheep.Give your head a shake

Just now, f7ben said:

The russians arent filtering shit ....that is a smear tactic perpetrated by those in power being exposed as corrupt ...and wikileaks releases accurate information that is extremely damaging to those who need to be damaged. You think for one second I am going to believe a word out of the mouths of our corrupt politicians as to the accuracy or motives of wikileaks ......talk about a fucking sheep.Give your head a shake

Felt that smack from here.

it was leaked a long time ago that the DNC was planning damage control for this. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It never is the allegations or evidence being wrong with the Dems... It is just a quick shift of the goalposts directly to Russia. How people can vote for any toe the line Dem is beyond me. Brain dead. 

Yup ....."Hey , look over there ....Russia bad remember...PUTIN BAD"

and MC swallows it hook line and sinker

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup ....."Hey , look over there ....Russia bad remember...PUTIN BAD"

and MC swallows it hook line and sinker

MC the "Independent" hasn't had an independently formed thought his whole life. He jumped straight to Bernie when it sounded admirable, to never voting for Clinton and hating her, to begrudgingly supporting her, to full on Hillbot. Coincidentally in the same pattern that the Democrat war machine intended. Get their foot in the door, good now its not so bad in here, hey look we arent Trump, and Hillary was just lied about so don't worry she is for us!

• Like 1

I heard one thing I liked from Trump in the debate. It was on Bernie and how he was robbed blind by the war machine of the democrat party. Where are those principled liberals now? Nowhere. That is telling of the lack of spine in that party. I couldn't even begin to imagine the slaughterfest he would have done in those two debates. The old fuck should have ran independent if for nothing else to smack those two retards.

Since its been shown that hillary and he DNC conspired to rig the primary as far as two years ago, they basically fucked over all of bernies supporters and knew it. The illusion of choice. wince, MC and corky think it's fantastic.

I personally do not understand at all how MC supports her.  He can hate them both.  I do.  It's not hard. They both make it easy.  But defending her is absolutely unconscionable.  And the fact that his "pick" was secretly harpooned, towed into the boat, and skinned alive by her and HER party...and then to back her?  ICKY-fucking-POO!

Just now, Zambroski said:

I personally do not understand at all how MC supports her.  He can hate them both.  I do.  It's not hard. They both make it easy.  But defending her is absolutely unconscionable.  And the fact that his "pick" was secretly harpooned, towed into the boat, and skinned alive by her and HER party...and then to back her?  ICKY-fucking-POO!

This is why many in the know say he's a sham

Just now, Sludgey said:

This is why many in the know say he's a sham

Ahhhh...that's why he liked the Bernster in the first place: "Values" :lol:Anybody following around that self serving dipshit now should be made to have friends like SR.  Oh, they probably already do.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

U sir are a stooge so sad . again I truly hope she gives u and your kids everything u deserve everything

Does anyone have the feeling that the democrats are trying to take us back to the 60's?

Russia, bad....cold war....blah.

Calling everyone racists and making sure there are protests from groups like BLM etc. 

Trying to paint any and all LEO's as bad and corrupt? 

I guess it is par for the course as we have the dem elites are all hippies from the 60's.