Check your account email address ×

China Gears Up to Weaponize Rare Earths in Trade War

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

It's time to cut off trade with them 100%

Yep.  Let’s mean business here.  Really mean it.  They are gonna long bet that Trump gets replaced and we assume the bent over position again.  

Lets not drag this out.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Let’s mean business here.  Really mean it.  They are gonna long bet that Trump gets replaced and we assume the bent over position again.  

Lets not drag this out.

Trump will be replaced but we can wind this up to the point where some globalist piece of fuck cant reverse it overnight.

Just now, f7ben said:

Trump will be replaced but we can wind this up to the point where some globalist piece of fuck cant reverse it overnight.

Exactly.  An iron clad agreement for decades would be excellent.  It needs to get done soon but I don’t see anybody replacing Trump right now.  That doesn’t matter, let’s not drag this out.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Exactly.  An iron clad agreement for decades would be excellent.  It needs to get done soon but I don’t see anybody replacing Trump right now.  That doesn’t matter, let’s not drag this out.

China wont play fair no matter what so it's time to destroy them economically

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

China wont play fair no matter what so it's time to destroy them economically

Well, I certainly don’t entirely disagree but, we won’t play fair either.  Let’s just get it to where we can both “cheat” each other and us not take it in the ass every god damn time and claim “fairness” like some of these forum fucking idiots think it is.  I could name them for you but, you know.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I certainly don’t entirely disagree but, we won’t play fair either.  Let’s just get it to where we can both “cheat” each other and us not take it in the ass every god damn time and claim “fairness” like some of these forum fucking idiots think it is.  I could name them for you but, you know.

We offered them a fair deal......they snubbed their nose. 

Time to fuck them hard

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Time to fuck them hard

Half our country disagrees.  Not for good reason, just because they are told to do so. This is the weakness countries like China use against us. 

So, agreed.  It’s time to strap up, strap on, and plunge....but what would happen here?  Look at the usual suspects willing to send our country down the shitter because they are told to be mad and upset.  Look at the ones that cheer for China or any other country that has been fucking us.  

Weakest links.  The best we can hope for is all we can get at this point: something better.  Our divided citizens won’t allow anything close to fair.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Time to fuck them hard

But Spin says its our fault.....just like Pearl.   :lol: