Check your account email address ×

Another reason for you right wing nutbars to hate Snopes

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Take a look at Florence, Italy here, and you’ll quickly understand why Italian Interior Minister Matteo Salvini has virtually stopped all NGO so-called ‘rescue’ boats (aka human traffickers) which were dumping African (mostly) Muslim illegal refugee wannabes into Italy. France would do well to follow Salvini’s lead.

Good thing we are over there destabilizing those countries. Then those folks can come to a nice Christian country and live in peace...

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What right wing hate groups are doing these bombings?

You mean these

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/11/29/us/30abortion-clinic-violence.html

Or right wing bombings like this

https://thinkprogress.org/chart-17-years-after-oklahoma-city-bombing-right-wing-extremism-is-significant-domestic-terror-805653857c40/

Right wing fun fact.  Oklahoma is still the largest domestic terror attack on US soil. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You mean these

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/11/29/us/30abortion-clinic-violence.html

https://thinkprogress.org/chart-17-years-after-oklahoma-city-bombing-right-wing-extremism-is-significant-domestic-terror-805653857c40/

Right wing fun fact.  Oklahoma is still the largest domestic terror attack on US soil. 

No, not those.  You produce links I don’t ask for and won’t produce links I do ask for.  Are you retarded?  Serious question.

Let’s try again:

WHAT ARE THE NAMES OF RHESE GROUPS THAT ARE DOING THESE BOMBINGS?

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, not those.  You produce links I don’t ask for and won’t produce links I do ask for.  Are you retarded?  Serious question.

Let’s try again:

WHAT ARE THE NAMES OF RHESE GROUPS THAT ARE DOING THESE BOMBINGS?

Ohhh so you want the name of right wing hate groups that are behind Jihadist bombings.

Sorry,  Ok Alqeda, ISIS, ISIL are all right wing groups.

Sorry to mentioned the right wing US  groups that according to one of my link are responsible for 56% of US terror attacks. 

Edited by revkevsdi

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Ohhh so you want the name of right wing hate groups that are behind Jihadist bombings.

Sorry to mentioned the right wing US  groups that according to one of my link are responsible for 56% of US terror attacks. 

Wtf?  It’s ok just to not answer.  It your best move.

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You mean these

RedditLinkedInFlipboardGoogle Bookmarks

ThinkProgress - Left BiasedLEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation.  They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate ThinkProgress Left biased based on story selection that always favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting based on a few failed fact checks

Detailed Report

Factual Reporting: MIXED

4 hours ago, Cold War said:

What are you not understanding.  Some people are saying something some don’t like on the internet!!!!!!!

Good God man ..... someone is going to get hurt or killed.  

We clearly need others to review everything posted and then determine if  it is safe. 

lmfao so now you want a to challenge another amendment.  and you have to ask your self why people want to punch stupid fuck  sheep progressives in the face 

There are no truthful news sources left in america. It’s actually kinda cool how we can all make up our own narrative to suit how we wanna see the world. It’s a fun and harmless form of psychosis. 

4 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Take a look at Florence, Italy here, and you’ll quickly understand why Italian Interior Minister Matteo Salvini has virtually stopped all NGO so-called ‘rescue’ boats (aka human traffickers) which were dumping African (mostly) Muslim illegal refugee wannabes into Italy. France would do well to follow Salvini’s lead.

I posted about that video the other day.  Guys like Beta Barbie Hands think this is acceptable behavior and these people should just be accepted for who they are.  Fuck that.  Those people are not welcome in any civilized society.  Fuck those refugees and fuck anyone who wants to bring them to my country or neighborhood.  

Glad we made a few trips through Europe before all this insanity started happening.  

4 hours ago, Snake said:

RedditLinkedInFlipboardGoogle Bookmarks

ThinkProgress - Left BiasedLEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation.  They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate ThinkProgress Left biased based on story selection that always favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting based on a few failed fact checks

Detailed Report

Factual Reporting: MIXED

Thanks.  I didn’t check them first. I just did a quick google search on the Oklahoma bombings. Are there sites that say the Oklahoma bombings were done by a left wing group of muslims?

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I posted about that video the other day.  Guys like Beta Barbie Hands think this is acceptable behavior and these people should just be accepted for who they are.  Fuck that.  Those people are not welcome in any civilized society.  Fuck those refugees and fuck anyone who wants to bring them to my country or neighborhood.  

Glad we made a few trips through Europe before all this insanity started happening.  

So, quick recap. 

I posted a link showing that fb closed down 24 fb groups all ran by the same hate group.  That group spreads hate propaganda targeting Muslims. 

Fordy counters with a link to YouTube video without knowing the source. 

then posts an actual terror attack.

Then that dumb fuck Zambo claims the media won’t report on the attacks or who is behind them even though there is a link to the bbc story on the page. 

Now you think I believe terror attacks are acceptable  

Do you take group lessons on how to be stupid? 

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

So, quick recap. 

I posted a link of some shit and then took a brutal, dry, prison ass raping in here again today.

Hard to believe this but, I agree with you here.  Well done!

:bc:

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

News flash Poindexter ...the mooslims don't give a fuck about right or left. They want Sharia.

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Was wondering if that was the vid you mentioned.

Going to be interesting to see what happens in Europe in the coming years. 

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

So, quick recap. 

I posted a link showing that fb closed down 24 fb groups all ran by the same hate group.  That group spreads hate propaganda targeting Muslims. 

Fordy counters with a link to YouTube video without knowing the source. 

then posts an actual terror attack.

Then that dumb fuck Zambo claims the media won’t report on the attacks or who is behind them even though there is a link to the bbc story on the page. 

Now you think I believe terror attacks are acceptable  

Do you take group lessons on how to be stupid? 

So you object to hearing or viewing the truth about what these cult members of Islam do?

11 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

News flash Poindexter ...the mooslims don't give a fuck about right or left. They want Sharia.

Was wondering if that was the vid you mentioned.

Going to be interesting to see what happens in Europe in the coming years. 

So you object to hearing or viewing the truth about what these cult members of Islam do?

I've got news for you. Jihadists are right wing.

They want the state to enforce their religious and moral ideals.   ie subjigation women for one. 

The want to solve issues with armed conflicts.

They want weapons of mass destruction. 

They don't care about the environment. 

They don't give a fuck what happens to innocent civilians.

They think god will forgive them if they claim to do this shit in his name. 

I do not object to hearing the truth about cult members. I object to the proliferation of hate propaganda spewed by dishonest sources. 

You should too. If you are going to hate a group, you should at least hate them for just reasons. 

Check out what your right wing Christian buddies have been up do.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/01/homegrown-terrorists-2018-were-almost-all-right-wing/581284/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/terrorism-right-wing-america-muslims-islam-white-supremacists-study-a7805831.html

Both those sites have a left centre bias in story selection but both rate high for factual reporting. 

Do any of your news sources rate high for factual reporting?