Check your account email address ×

And so it begins.

13 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

What can a good shock guy make per year "in their pocket"?

I know the founder and ops manager of this company. They've done pretty good servicing shocks. Started servicing shocks at New England dirt bike events and has turned it into a huge company.

3 minutes ago, s pump said:

I know the founder and ops manager of this company. They've done pretty good servicing shocks. Started servicing shocks at New England dirt bike events and has turned it into a huge company.

A good, experienced and knowledgeable shock guy can find a nice market for himself. It sounds to me like AKIQ has all of these qualities. Once he mentioned he’s got XC racers using him well, that’s all you need to know.  Racers don’t send their shocks to anybody with less than an absolute stellar, top-notch reputation.

Or, they just send them to anybody willing to spend a couple nickels for a vice and a few tools to pop them open so they can make the big score!!!!!  Ignoramuses with kayaks send theirs to shops like this.

2 hours ago, STUMPY said:

An oldy but a goody....more barbiehands fail.

:lol:

Screenshot_20190321-171821_Instagram.jpg

Like I said. You posted snow from the week before I was there.   

Do you know snow gets tracked out? Or have you always been too fat for ski hills?

1 hour ago, s pump said:

Pretty good isn’t much of a dollar amount 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You really should be embarassed, bcecause youre making a fool out of yourself.   The problem with you is you are a classic case of throwing stones from your glass house, all while hiding behind some facade.   At least these guys will tell you where they live, even show you a picture of their house. But because of guys like you who use it as ammunition to just demean, twist and distort everything, here we are ssdd with you.  In a thread about rebuilding shocks.   I expect I will get some kind of reply about satisfying my ex wife, or the one business I had that didn’t quite work out, as if it represents the totality of my life.  It’s what you do, because it’s all you got.  

Obviously you don’t mind people that lie. Your choice for potus lies everyday and you lap it up. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Like I said. You posted snow from the week before I was there.   

Do you know snow gets tracked out? Or have you always been too fat for ski hills?

I know youre a liar.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Obviously you don’t mind people that lie. Your choice for potus lies everyday and you lap it up. 

Youre exactly like Trump.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nobody questioned Tom's work or what he charges and many here would send him the business if they could.  Then Revbeta comes in can't seem to appreciate value added service and customer satisfaction.  Thats cause he operates a beta cutthroat operation.:lol:

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

I'd send my shocks to Tom every time if cost was feasible to ship em to the US.   

Haven’t once questioned his work. I just suggested telling people how much profit can be made with a few grand investment might not be the best idea.

Then you butthurt bitches piled on. 

I’m sorry I pointed out your lies Crusher. It’s not my fault you keep telling lies. 

Had this one come in yesterday. Normally I would just change the shaft but Im all out of shafts at the moment. 

I will get it straight enough to work and get the customer back on the road. I ordered some shafts so if he has problems with it again i will be ready to swap it out. 

This is generally my limit on what Im willing to straighten.  

BB2F4A06-F8DB-40B9-B10D-4A2666F3E9ED.jpeg

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Haven’t once questioned his work. I just suggested telling people how much profit can be made with a few grand investment might not be the best idea.

Then you butthurt bitches piled on. 

I’m sorry I pointed out your lies Crusher. It’s not my fault you keep telling lies. 

Only one lying here is you.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Had this one come in yesterday. Normally I would just change the shaft but Im all out of shafts at the moment. 

I will get it straight enough to work and get the customer back on the road. I ordered some shafts so if he has problems with it again i will be ready to swap it out. 

This is generally my limit on what Im willing to straighten.  

BB2F4A06-F8DB-40B9-B10D-4A2666F3E9ED.jpeg

Barbiehands is very concerned whether you can put food on your table rebuilding shocks.

4 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Only one lying here is you.

No you. And your buddy crusher with his house valuations. Over 800 grand on a day or so is amazing. 

Edited by revkevsdi

1 minute ago, STUMPY said:

Barbiehands is very concerned whether you can put food on your table rebuilding shocks.

This is true.  Tom letting out his “secret” sent the whole forum out shopping for shock oil and vice grips.  Somebody had to tell him to stop!!!  For the sake of his family!!!!!!

Unreal.

• Haha 2

Just now, revkevsdi said:

No you. And your buddy crusher with his house valuations. Over 800 grand on a day or so is amazing. 

Lets see your house so we can compare...

2 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Ironically, most of the change I make servicing shocks is spent taking my wife out to dinner.  

Im like a “black guy” on payday. In one hand and out the other. 

We go out to eat at least 4 times per week and usually more  

Just now, Zambroski said:

This is true.  Tom letting out his “secret” sent the whole forum out shopping for shock oil and vice grips.  Somebody had to tell him to stop!!!  For the sake of his family!!!!!!

Unreal.

Obviously you are no threat to him. 

You can’t even work out yearly pay when you know an hourly rate. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Unreal.

Hahahaha. Yea that was kinda crazy. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Ironically, most of the change I make servicing shocks is spent taking my wife out to dinner.  

Clearly you haven’t done the math Climate BarbieHands has mentioned.  Check your pockets.

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Obviously you are no threat to him. 

You can’t even work out yearly pay when you know an hourly rate. 

See AKIQ?  Just take $250 and multiply by 2080.  I told you you were fucking ballin’ out of control!!!!

Just now, Zambroski said:

See AKIQ?  Just take $250 and multiply by 2080.  I told you you were fucking ballin’ out of control!!!!

Too dumb to work vacations into the mix?