Check your account email address ×

Amash anti Trump because of this?

Or maybe Amash doesnt like Trump because Trump represents the enemy of our 4th amendment which Amash has championed for his tenure as an elected official.

Just now, f7ben said:

Or maybe Amash doesnt like Trump because Trump represents the enemy of our 4th amendment which Amash has championed for his tenure as an elected official.

Your hero too now huh?  Yeah, I remember you mentioning his “championing” many times in the past.  That’s how I recognized his name.

:lol:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Your hero too now huh?  Yeah, I remember you mentioning his “championing” many times in the past.  That’s how I recognized his name.

Are you fucking retarded? I'm well aware if Amash and have supported him in the past. He has sided with Wyden across the isle in defense of the assault on the 4th. 

You really need to kill yourself. You're so fucking outmatched and triggered it's making you look dumber than snowrider or mc

Just now, f7ben said:

Are you fucking retarded? I'm well aware if Amash and have supported him in the past. He has sided with Wyden across the isle in defense of the assault on the 4th. 

You really need to kill yourself. You're so fucking outmatched and triggered it's making you look dumber than snowrider or mc

I know....like I said, you’ve mentioned him literally thousands of times on here!  

“Muh forthe amendmetz!”

Just now, Zambroski said:

I know....like I said, you’ve mentioned him literally thousands of times on here!  

“Muh forthe amendmetz!”

Kill yourself dumb motherfucker

Just now, f7ben said:

You outdid yourself tonight. You must die 

Ok.  I’ve got something in the morning but, can get you in between 12-2.  Closer to 1 works best though.  I’ve got something at 3:00 I can’t change so....

If that works, let me know.

:)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ok.  I’ve got something in the morning but, can get you in between 12-2.  Closer to 1 works best though.  I’ve got something at 3:00 I can’t change so....

If that works, let me know.

:)

You can cancel your 3

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I can’t.  It’s important.  But I admire your confidence!!!!!

You are showing a complete lack of respect for your 3.....

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are showing a complete lack of respect for your 3.....

Respect?  They’d better be damn happy I’m meeting with them.  They can thank my fucking wife!!!!!!

Should I tell them I might be late?  You must be a feisty little cuss!!!!!

:lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Respect?  They’d better be damn happy I’m meeting with them.  They can thank my fucking wife!!!!!!

Should I tell them I might be late?  You must be a feisty little cuss!!!!!

Lolz

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Didn’t take long for the trump dirty trick squad to dredge up this. What a slimy bunch of fucks. Trump is the most detestable human to ever hold that office. 

He really is.

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol, right??!!

They put out the hit on fake news twitter feeds and ritards like JT eat that shit up. 

You’re such a twat. There’s a ? Mark there for a reason. 

6 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lololol

JT: I put a question mark next to the 300 alt-right fake news articles I post, so obviously I don't believe it!!!!

This is what a stupid fuck you are! The story came from Mlive a Michigan based paper. The information was came out during the 2010 election cycle and it was unearthed by the guy running against him. 

You’re as bad as CNN!! You just make claims without even reading. I’m not even sure if you understand how twitter works or it’s purpose. It’s understandable you only post to either suck Bens dick or to take a shot at someone you disagree with. It’s always a very lazy attempt to discredit to just like this one!!! 

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

This is what a stupid fuck you are! The story came from Mlive a Michigan based paper. The information was came out during the 2010 election cycle and it was unearthed by the guy running against him. 

You’re as bad as CNN!! You just make claims without even reading. I’m not even sure if you understand how twitter works or it’s purpose. It’s understandable you only post to either suck Bens dick or to take a shot at someone you disagree with. It’s always a very lazy attempt to discredit to just like this one!!! 

:true:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Snake said:

"Mayor Pete"

Its getting so tedious.  Amash’s name has never been uttered in this forum and these guys never heard of him until he decided to run on the R ticket.  He must want some campaign bucks or something because he certainly doesnt stand a chance of getting elected....

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Its getting so tedious.  Amash’s name has never been uttered in this forum and these guys never heard of him until he decided to run on the R ticket.  He must want some campaign bucks or something because he certainly doesnt stand a chance of getting elected....

I have mentioned and supported him many times going back beyond this forums existence. So have many here who's brains actually work