Check your account email address ×

Entire world blames US for tensions with Iran. The mustache specifically.

2 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Looking for a travel buddy, anyone interested?

Actually watching this I was surprised how well he was treated and the hospitality people showed.  Not sure if an american would get the same treatment.  Have no doubt the people there aren't anything like the government (or what we are being told).

4 years ago a group of local physicians and their families went to Iran to research how they’ve been able to improve on infant mortality rates while being on a shoestring budget. They were all treated very well by the locals. They received a lot of questions about what it’s like here and what happens on a day to day basis. They were always given the best deals in the street markets and given many gifts. I think that the typical Iranian would fit right into American society. Many have. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Estimates are we have spent $6-$8 trillion on middle East conflicts since 9!11. What have we gotten out of it? Or the region? Has it gotten better?

WOW!  That’s almost half the national debt. Does that include to futures costs of Walter Reiding wounded vets?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Anler said:

Estimates are we have spent $6-$8 trillion on middle East conflicts since 9!11. What have we gotten out of it? Or the region? Has it gotten better?

No,it was a waste of money. How many died on 9/11? 3400 or so. Over 18,000 die a yr from the common flu. If I told you we need to spend 6 Trillion to wipe out the flu you would tell me I was right out of my fucking tits. And you would be right.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

WOW!  That’s almost half the national debt. Does that include to futures costs of Walter Reiding wounded vets?

Do you wet yourself before you log on here or, just afterwards?  Try putting your PC in a safe space.  Ask your brother first...he may not want his half there.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

4 years ago a group of local physicians and their families went to Iran to research how they’ve been able to improve on infant mortality rates while being on a shoestring budget. They were all treated very well by the locals. They received a lot of questions about what it’s like here and what happens on a day to day basis. They were always given the best deals in the street markets and given many gifts. I think that the typical Iranian would fit right into American society. Many have. 

Sounds better than Saudi Arabia.  As close as the US is with them, we still cant travel there for tourism.

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

Sounds better than Saudi Arabia.  As close as the US is with them, we still cant travel there for tourism.

That's really best.  We don't need to be mulling around over there thinking we own the joint (See Otto Warmiar).  They do offer some limited travel visas now but, for the most part, of you are granted permission to be there, it is work related.  And even then....you'd better damn well know where you are and let them know where you are going if you leave you "assigned area".  It's actually quite impressive.  ZERO fuckery allowed.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's really best.  We don't need to be mulling around over there thinking we own the joint (See Otto Warmiar).  They do offer some limited travel visas now but, for the most part, of you are granted permission to be there, it is work related.  And even then....you'd better damn well know where you are and let them know where you are going if you leave you "assigned area".  It's actually quite impressive.  ZERO fuckery allowed.

Sounds ideal for you law and order types.

3 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Sounds ideal for you law and order types.

Not really.  It's a bizarre and oppressive society (still not sure why liberals adore Islam and sharia).  But if you are a man (a strait man) and a "guest" there....you are really good to go as long as you don't lose your mind.  

Most contract workers there have "compound" type areas that are pretty much "westernized".  Women don't have to wear "boo costumes" and can talk back...drink, have sex..whatever.  But, and they warn you of this ALL THE TIME...DO NOT take that attitude with you outside the gates.  Trouble gonna find those a lookin'.  Not gonna lie though...if you are a man there (a straight man) and a guest of "The Kingdom", well.....

Related image

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Better?!?!?! Bahahaha under what metric? 

You want to stand in that know nothing, military hating, hypocritical stupid fucks shoes for him?  You sure?  Ok....here's a small "branch":

It depends on what you consider "better".  There is certainly less tyranny where we occupy.  Certainly less tribal moozlum bullshit.  Most living were we occupy are happy we are there...they know what happens when we leave..back to the fucking stone ages.

Bottom line, western values are more humane..by far than what these shitholes have been used to.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You want to stand in that know nothing, military hating, hypocritical stupid fucks shoes for him?  You sure?  Ok....here's a small "branch":

It depends on what you consider "better".  There is certainly less tyranny where we occupy.  Certainly less tribal moozlum bullshit.  Most living were we occupy are happy we are there...they know what happens when we leave..back to the fucking stone ages.

Bottom line, western values are more humane..by far than what these shitholes have been used to.  

I’m not arguing if western values are better.... There is not less tyranny, not less tribal shit, not anyone happier where we occupy. Maybe you haven’t been paying attention. Maybe you’ve been listening to the wrong people. 

• Haha 1

I’m not arguing if western values are better.... There is not less tyranny, not less tribal shit, not anyone happier where we occupy. Maybe you haven’t been paying attention. Maybe you’ve been listening to the wrong people. 

Yes....that's it.  I must be listening to the wrong people.  Let's say that.  Or, let's pretend you might just be talking a bit out of your ass.

Also, I want to make one thing real fucking clear..I'm against ALL our involvement over there.  Fuck them all...let them sort it out on their own.  That way, we can have some fat fucking worthless do nothing hippies over here complain that we aren't doing anything to help any of them.  Maybe we can send them then?  Works for me!  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes....that's it.  I must be listening to the wrong people.  Let's say that.  Or, let's pretend you might just be talking a bit out of your ass.

Also, I want to make one thing real fucking clear..I'm against ALL our involvement over there.  Fuck them all...let them sort it out on their own.  That way, we can have some fat fucking worthless do nothing hippies over here complain that we aren't doing anything to help any of them.  Maybe we can send them then?  Works for me!  :lol: 

No, explain your retardation. Where is there less tyranny? Less corruption? Less tribal shit? More freedoms? Where is it better in which we occupied? Please inform the class... We’ve killed or facilitated the killing of hundreds of thousands. That isn’t an opinion.

Turkey is more authoritarian. Iraq is a failed state. Afghanistan is about to be sent back to the Taliban with OUR FUCKING BLESSING. Yemen is in shambles. SA is slipping back under the young prince. Syria has half its population scattered to Europe. We aren’t closer to peace in Israel and Palestine. Iran is more buck than ever. Arab spring in Egypt, Libya, etc... More terror attacks in Europe and the west than ever before. So how is it better since 9/11?

So where... Where is it better. You won’t answer. You’ll deflect and call me some lib or whatever nonsense you can think of... 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No, explain your retardation. Where is there less tyranny? Less corruption? Less tribal shit? More freedoms? Where is it better in which we occupied? Please inform the class... We’ve killed or facilitated the killing of hundreds of thousands. That isn’t an opinion.

Turkey is more authoritarian. Iraq is a failed state. Afghanistan is about to be sent back to the Taliban with OUR FUCKING BLESSING. Yemen is in shambles. SA is slipping back under the young prince. Syria has half its population scattered to Europe. We aren’t closer to peace in Israel and Palestine. Iran is more buck than ever. Arab spring in Egypt, Libya, etc... More terror attacks in Europe and the west than ever before. So how is it better since 9/11?

So where... Where is it better. You won’t answer. You’ll deflect and call me some lib or whatever nonsense you can think of... 

Everywhere we occupy.  That wasn't self explanatory enough?  How does our "killing"  have anything to do with that?  You don't feel citizens in our AO there feel safer from tribal bullshit?  Are you cereal? 

I didn't say it will stay that way....it won't.  That's a given.  

WTF on some of this shit?  "With out blessing" "Yemen"  WTF?  SA slipping?  WHAT?....I think you may be listening to some of the wrong people.  Let me help you...are they members here?  :lol: Question #2...are the attacks in Europe America's fault?  If the answer is yes to either...you're getting radicalized by morons.  :lmao: 

Let me name them for you.....

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Everywhere where we occupy.  That wasn't self explanatory enough?  How does our "killing"  have anything to do with that?  You don't feel citizens in our AO there feel safer from tribal bullshit?  Are you cereal? 

I didn't say it will stay that way....it won't.  That's a given.  

WTF on some of this shit?  "With out blessing" "Yemen"  WTF?  SA slipping?  WHAT?....I think you may be listening to some of the wrong people.  Let me help you...are they members here?  :lol: Question #2...are the attacks in Europe America's fault?  If the answer is yes to either...you're getting radicalized by morons.  :lmao: 

So no answer and deflection... Let’s make it simple. No long worded post needed. Where in the ME is it better now than it was before 9/11? One word answer. You could say: Iraq, Afghanistan, etc. I’ll follow up after you respond. 

So no answer and deflection... Let’s make it simple. No long worded post needed. Where in the ME is it better now than it was before 9/11? One word answer. You could say: Iraq, Afghanistan, etc. I’ll follow up after you respond. 

The answers are there.  You jumped in to help your fat fucking idiot buddy and didn't think first...or read.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

The answers are there.  You jumped in to help your fat fucking idiot buddy and didn't think first...or read.  

So no answer? Which fucking country is better off in which we stuck our finger in? Not hard to do if I’m so misguided. Tell the class...

So no answer? Which fucking country is better off in which we stuck our finger in? Not hard to do if I’m so misguided. Tell the class...

I answered.  You only gave me on word.  Don't you remember?

"Tell the class".  :lol: Tools.