Check your account email address ×

Entire world blames US for tensions with Iran. The mustache specifically.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Which country is better? Pretend like I’m ritard and can’t read. Barney this shit up for us, oh knowing one...

Every country country we occupy is better off.  Period.  

Is this where you go into your vast military experience...or is that just with others here?  :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Every country country we occupy is better off.  Period.  

Is this where you go into your vast military experience...or is that just with others here?  :lol: 

Iraq is better? How many people died pre invasion vs after? Afghanistan? We are literally having peace talks to give the country back to the Taliban. After how many dead? So... On both accounts you’re fucking wrong. 

I’m baffled. How could anyone say this? 

I was there during both surges in Iraq and Afg. It took 120k + US soldiers to just hold each country and not lose ground. 

Dumb as fuck.....that's how

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bhen is wrong. This isn’t a case of staying on “go” when Zammy says something dumb. This is Zammy flipping the board and eating the metal show piece dumb. 

He gets the trophy.

Iraq is better? How many people died pre invasion vs after? Afghanistan? We are literally having peace talks to give the country back to the Taliban. After how many dead? So... On both accounts you’re fucking wrong. 

Trying to figure out why death toll is the metric you are using.  Fucking hippy.  Who gives a fuck how many of them dies.  It wasn't enough to "win".  That's my only care on that.

When did we ever "have" Afganistan to give it to anybody?  What do you think these talks are about?  Our unconditional surrender?  

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bhen is wrong. This isn’t a case of staying on “go” when Zammy says something dumb. This is Zammy flipping the board and eating the metal shoe piece dumb. 

Lol!!!  Look at you go little fella!  I wish Fordy was here so you could tell him the wants and the ways of the moooslims you interacted with while you were taking orders.  :lol: That was funny.  

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He is always wrong. He just derps.

Just now, f7ben said:

Who cares how many of them are dead.....they are better off derp derp derp derp derp derp

Holy fucking shit

I don't care.  How did you not understand my post.  I posted that.  :lol: 

My god.  Don't set your hair on fire yet.....wait a while.

This is just sad now. Embarrassing really.

Oh come on.  Don't be sad or embarrassed.  I'm on your side here!  After all, that's the only way this is going to be a good fight.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Tell us all about how Afghanis and Iraqis are better off today... 

He doesnt care if their all dead ...derp....they are better off now!!! Derp

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh come on.  Don't be sad or embarrassed.  I'm on your side here!  After all, that's the only way this is going to be a good fight.  :lol: 

The fight is over. You got knocked out when the rope pushed you back onto the mat and you hit your head before it ever started. Next...