Check your account email address ×

Tesla

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I am ordering a hightop 4x4 transit eco boost when the 20s come out . 

Get the bumper to bumper warranty to 100k. The 20 or so 2wd ones in the Fleet at the company I work for,are always in the shop. The boss stopped buying them. He is paying the extra for the Chevy Express. They bought 8 2019 in Dec, and Just Ordered 10 more for July delivery. I think he said he is paying 2k more for each Exspress. Between gas mileage and repair cost of the Ferd, the Chevy is cheaper. The boss has 75 vans in his fleet. Keeps them for 7 years or 200k, what ever comes first. He isn’t brand Loyal. He buys what makes him money. He just got a couple of Ram pick ups.

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Get the bumper to bumper warranty to 100k. The 20 or so 2wd ones in the Fleet at the company I work for,are always in the shop. The boss stopped buying them. He is paying the extra for the Chevy Express. They bought 8 2019 in Dec, and Just Ordered 10 more for July delivery. I think he said he is paying 2k more for each Exspress. Between gas mileage and repair cost of the Ferd, the Chevy is cheaper. The boss has 75 vans in his fleet. Keeps them for 7 years or 200k, what ever comes first. He isn’t brand Loyal. He buys what makes him money. He just got a couple of Ram pick ups.

can't win the promaster at supposedly always busted to .

what ever I want a,full size awd and not willing to give benz the 70k they want . and from what I gather the newer benz shit is just that. 

I got a used  promaster city recently .

got a light so I droped it off .

guy calls says yeah it is a thermostat sensor we need to replace the whole housing for that . he says,the housing is 60 bucks .

I say fine what ever .

pick it up it us a,fucking 600 bucks job . I am lime wtf for a t state housing . well they are not 2 bolts on the top of the manifold any more lol . 

Our competition and the shop I work for have had great luck with the Chevy. They flat out just work and are always loaded. I know you are looking at a high top and 4x4. If you go GM, you may have to go to Quiggly? That means big $$$$ I think you can get a awd from a dealer?

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Our competition and the shop I work for have had great luck with the Chevy. They flat out just work and are always loaded. I know you are looking at a high top and 4x4. If you go GM, you may have to go to Quiggly? That means big $$$$ I think you can get a awd from a dealer?

yeah they don't have the room and my last gm I had gave me a real bitter tast 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah they don't have the room and my last gm I had gave me a real bitter tast 

The high tops make a lot of sense for the line of work you are in. We deal with a lot of parking garages and most don’t even run a ladder rack. I can’t drive anything more than 7’

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

The high tops make a lot of sense for the line of work you are in. We deal with a lot of parking garages and most don’t even run a ladder rack. I can’t drive anything more than 7’

yeah garages suck but I can't get in them with my older Ford with the lader rack