Check your account email address ×

Spec Ops Members to Clinton: FUCK YOU!

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I have been here longer than you... By like 8 years... 

No one I know calls them Spec Ops. Unless they like movies... 

I like movies.  You don't like movies? But I don't really like "Spec Ops" movies.  So.........................

And yes you have a past on FS.  But, you spend most of your time elsewhere.  That's why I stated the "own forum" thing.

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Holy fucking shit Zambroski is smacking the fuck out of Ryanna :lol:

Who is Ryanna?  :lol:

Eh, it's cool.  It's common for someone to jump in a bit skeptical when it comes to military experience.  Every fucking body I hear talking about it was a fucking "Green Beret".  If you didn't know any better, one may think that there are no "regular" military.  Or their area is just filled with "Spec Ops" guys.  :lol:Reality is something very different.  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who is Ryanna?  :lol:

Eh, it's cool.  It's common for someone to jump in a bit skeptical when it comes to military experience.  Every fucking body I hear talking about it was a fucking "Green Beret".  If you didn't know any better, one may think that there are no "regular" military.  Or their area is just filled with "Spec Ops" guys.  :lol:Reality is something very different.  

I am Ryanna. You got a problem with my name too FAGGOT!? 

I was kinda scared the first time I met Ryanna .......especially given my known disdain for all things military.

Turns out Ryanna is just a massive Madison liberal who spent a few years as an REMF back at base command and now that he is out his full on hippie is shining through !!!!!!

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I am Ryanna. You got a problem with my name too FAGGOT!? 

Not at all.  You can use any public bathroom you want, sweetheart.  Don't forget to wipe or shake (or both) though. We don't want any drippy-drippy on that pretty flowery dress.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I was kinda scared the first time I met Ryanna .......especially given my known disdain for all things military.

Turns out Ryanna is just a massive Madison liberal who spent a few years as an REMF back at base command and now that he is out his full on hippie is shining through !!!!!!

I can't believe some dumb fucking Polack just called me a REMF... GOD DAMMIT!

7 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Yeah my friend was flight crew chief on those and G4's. Unreal

:bc:

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I can't believe some dumb fucking Polack just called me a REMF... GOD DAMMIT!

I'd rather be called a dress wearing confused transsexual.  So, I guess my name calling was much less offensive.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Zambroski is furiously googling REMF

:lmao:

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

OMG Shut the fuck up hahahahahaahaha "the somethin' somethin'"?What is this bizarro world? 

That was for you, honey cheeks.  :bc:

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Thanks sugar tits. I thought this forum had a limit on the number of crayon eating Polacks we let on it? SSFB fix this shit... Big nosed fucks are running AMOK IN THIS MOTHER FUCKER!

Listen here bang bang ......I'm gonna let SSFB let you stick around for a bit but you better get your ass to the back of the line and stay there for a bit :lol: maybe when you hit 100 posts you can have some of your cred back .....fucking 90 day wonder :lol:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Listen here bang bang ......I'm gonna let SSFB let you stick around for a bit but you better get your ass to the back of the line and stay there for a bit :lol: maybe when you hit 100 posts you can have some of your cred back .....fucking 90 day wonder :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: