Check your account email address ×

Right wing hate groups are getting busy.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Funny,  CNN wouldn’t  note the recent  comments by some on the left  as fueling a spike in antisemitism.  

That’s because the left doesn’t vote trump. Only trump gets the neo nazi vote. Among all the other fucked in the head militias. 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That’s because the left doesn’t vote trump. Only trump gets the neo nazi vote. Among all the other fucked in the head militias. 

I thought the article was about synagogue shooting causing people to google  “I hate Jews’? 

You know who also hates the Jews, don’t you? 

16 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I thought the article was about synagogue shooting causing people to google  “I hate Jews’? 

Analer

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

that is racist and a uncomfortabl question for him to awnser honestly . 

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Funny,  CNN wouldn’t  note the recent  comments by some on the left  as fueling a spike in antisemitism.  

You leave those wonderful mooslims alone!  :lol:

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Those fucking morons would run rough shod over you and your morons.  I mean, I just want to watch it.  You’d got rolled by some retard duck dynasty skinheaded twerps.  :lol:

“Safe spaces!!!!  Where are our safe spaces!!?!?!!!”

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You leave those wonderful mooslim a alone!  :lol:

Those fucking morons would run rough shod over you and your morons.  I mean, I just want to watch it.  You’d got rolled by some retard duck dynasty skinheaded twerps.  :lol:

“Safe spaces!!!!  Where are our safe spaces!!?!?!!!”

I’ve worked with  many guys from the Aryan nation on reentry. They’re either really bright or dumb as your toe nail. No in between. Kind of like this place. The nasty ones are those from the cartels. Omg the stories. 

Edited by spin_dry

Just now, spin_dry said:

I’ve worked with  many guys from the Aryan nation on reentry. They’re either really bright or dumb as your toe nail. No in between. Kind of like this place. 

Reentry?

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Coming out of prison and into extended supervision. 

Ahhh.....none were smart then.  I put those retards in the same class as Antifa, BLM and flavor of the month activists. Dumb as rocks, mad as hell and a whole lot of “pay attention to me” issues.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Ahhh.....none were smart then.  I put those retards in the same class as Antifa, BLM and flavor of the month activists. Dumb as rocks, mad as hell and a whole lot of “pay attention to me” issues.

Some have 150+ IQ. The aryan nation runs prisons across America. Large percentage of contraband is controlled by the chrome domes. The bloods and crips won’t fuck with them. MS13 winds up in their stools. I had a handful become useful citizens. Typically the highly intelligent sociopaths that had something in life that meant something. They’ll always remain highly dangerous. Many are ex military. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Some have 150+ IQ. The aryan nation runs prisons across America. Large percentage of contraband is controlled by the chrome domes. The bloods and crips won’t fuck with them. MS13 winds up in their stools. I had a handful become useful citizens. Typically the highly intelligent sociopaths that had something in life that meant something. They’ll always remain highly dangerous. Many are ex military. 

Gangs.  Hard to get more fucking pathetic.  Even the “brightest” have to surround themselves with the completely mentally and socially inept.  Undoubtedly why the “bright”ones ended up serving time.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Gangs.  Hard to get more fucking pathetic.  Even the “brightest” have to surround themselves with the completely mentally and socially inept.  Undoubtedly why the “bright”ones ended up serving time.

Like the Reagan and trump administrations

edit: Dubyas too 

Edited by spin_dry