Check your account email address ×

Yemeni Armed Drones Attack Saudi Oil Pipeline

Just now, spin_dry said:

Didn’t have this issue under Obama. 

I see the White House has a plan to send 120,000 troops to the Mid East. Using American soldiers lives to smokescreen negative headlines.

He needs to go.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/14/politics/us-troops-middle-east-iran/index.html

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I see the White House has a plan to send 120,000 troops to the Mid East. Using American soldiers lives to smokescreen negative headlines.

He needs to go.

He ramps up troops in the ME and he is done in 2020.   The blue collar gains he got in 16 will go away.   They want no more war.    

Edited by Highmark

37 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He needs to go.

Read the article... Pretty obvious it’s a contingency plan just like the thousand others that exist... It’s sensationalist journalism designed to be read no further than the title by partisan hacks. That being said, Bolton would without doubt be swinging a raging hard on over the prospect of it. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Read the article... Pretty obvious it’s a contingency plan just like the thousand others that exist... It’s sensationalist journalism designed to be read no further than the title by partisan hacks. That being said, Bolton would without doubt be swinging a raging hard on over the prospect of it. 

True. Yet the trump administration has backed itself into a corner by stepping out of the Iran accord. If some mischief is being promoted by Iran, such as sabotage, it’s going to be impossible to contain. Should they begin to attack Iranian interests, markets will go crazy and the sabotage will escalate. There’s no friendly answer here. Should’ve stayed in the accords. Very poor foresight by pulling out. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

True. Yet the trump administration has backed itself into a corner by stepping out of the Iran accord. If some mischief is being promoted by Iran, such as sabotage, it’s going to be impossible to contain. Should they begin to attack Iranian interests, markets will go crazy and the sabotage will escalate. There’s no friendly answer here. Should’ve stayed in the accords. Very poor foresight by pulling out. 

Let's hear your continuous rants about how Trump is going to start another war in the ME.  No matter what Trump does, you will condemn it, everyone knows that.

Just now, racer254 said:

Let's hear your continuous rants about how Trump is going to start another war in the ME.  No matter what Trump does, you will condemn it, everyone knows that.

Yep. You’re right. Because this administration is going to end in disastrous results for the country. On every single level.  

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Yep. You’re right. Because this administration is going to end in disastrous results for the country. On every single level.  

So far you have been 100% wrong, but keep hoping for failure, looks good on you.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

He ramps up troops in the ME and he is done in 2020.   The blue collar gains he got in 16 will go away.   They want no more war.    

I’ve learned to never underestimate the stupidity of a trump supporter. Trump would sell em a war in a heartbeat. Good for the country. A little pain now followed by freedom tomorrow. I can hear the jingle. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve learned to never underestimate the stupidity of a trump supporter. Trump would sell em a war in a heartbeat. Good for the country. A little pain now followed by freedom tomorrow. I can hear the jingle. 

Americans love war, look at this place. All you need is a boogey man and get those flags out! 

51 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump himself has boasted this.

Get a fuckin clue

May 14, 2019, 12:23 PM ET/ By Adam Edelman

President Donald Trump on Tuesday denied a report that his administration was considering sending up to 120,000 troops to the Middle East to respond to Iran — but added that if the U.S. were to go with such a plan "we'd send a hell of a lot more."

Trump told reporters outside the White House that a New York Times story on Monday night claiming his administration was reviewing military plans against Iran was "fake news..."

[link to www.nbcnews.com (secure)]

Wrong again ...

53 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Read the article.... That you posted...

He never gets past the headline.   Gets him all worked up and he rushes to post it here. 

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

So why do you think he keeps threating the Iranians...just for shits and giggles? Why do you  think he appointed John Bolton? Why are you so fucking stupid?