Check your account email address ×

Biden Talking Tough About Trump

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is a clown......the entire world knows this.

So is that the main theme of Bidens campaign...."Trump is a clown and he better not go after my family" ....I'm creepy gropey Uncle Joe and I approve this message. Sounds like a winner!!!!!   :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Biden has literally done nothing but live off the taxpayers his entire life. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is a clown......the entire world knows this.

a clown pretty sure this describes a guy who regularly eats the shit he is spoon Fed from a worthless media then passes that shit on to people on line only to have it tossed back in his face as the bullshit it is every single day for 3 years .

Just now, steve from amherst said:

wealthy welfare recipiants.

Oh, but for “the greater good”.  Well, and their bank accounts of course...you know, our “elected servants of the people.”

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Trump ? Maybe . But Biden is just a tough talking punk .  I'd like to slap that smug look off his mug

I don't think I could debate Trump one on one, onstage. Not now anyways. Maybe, many years ago, but certainly not now. 

Biden is gonna' implode at some point, I believe. 

The show is just beginning. Gonna' be interesting. Biden is looking to be the tough-talking opponent to Trump. 

Biden told a small group of donors in Columbia, South Carolina on Saturday that “14 heads of state” have contacted him, and “voiced concerns about Trump.”

That list included Margaret Thatcher, he said

Thatcher left office in 1990 and died in 2013. The mistake by Biden, 76, comes amid worries about his age after he slurred his words during his campaign announcement speech. Aides have shielded him from reporters.

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Biden told a small group of donors in Columbia, South Carolina on Saturday that “14 heads of state” have contacted him, and “voiced concerns about Trump.”

That list included Margaret Thatcher, he said

Thatcher left office in 1990 and died in 2013. The mistake by Biden, 76, comes amid worries about his age after he slurred his words during his campaign announcement speech. Aides have shielded him from reporters.

Watching his sound bites as of late, something is wrong with this guy.  I mean, “screwey-er”.  His brain is in “end of winter” mode  It’s MC plus 100 IQ points.  Not good.

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Watching his sound bites as of late, something is wrong with this guy.  I mean, “screwey-er”.  His brain is in “end of winter” mode  It’s MC plus 100 IQ points.  Not good.

Biden won’t last long. Every time he speaks he puts his foot in his mouth. Just wait until the other candidates start ripping him. Plenty of ammo there. He’s toast.