Check your account email address ×

Good girl

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I hear of a lot of dogs dying from cancer. We didn't hear that years ago. I sometimes wonder if dog food is contaminated. Is any dog food produced in China? Chinese products are loaded with toxins. 

Our dog died from cancer . So did bro in laws and my neighbors.  Seems to be way too common in dogs. 

Just now, xcr700 said:

They all look great, but looks can be deseving lol. I would go visit and see who's got the best tenement and personality 

imagine the smell in there whoa

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Our dog died from cancer . So did bro in laws and my neighbors.  Seems to be way too common in dogs. 

One of our Black Labs we had about 10 years ago died from bone cancer....damn that sucked.

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Yes X, we didn't hear of this years ago. Every dog of my few friends, has died of cancer. 

I think it's a national epidemic. 

The lady who works at the vet, which happens to be my nieces mother in law, said, when our cat was diagnosed with diabetes, that they have been seeing a lot of cases lately in both dogs and cats? Makes one wonder why? 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes X, we didn't hear of this years ago. Every dog of my few friends, has died of cancer. 

I think it's a national epidemic. 

You might be on to something here lol 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I hear of a lot of dogs dying from cancer. We didn't hear that years ago. I sometimes wonder if dog food is contaminated. Is any dog food produced in China? Chinese products are loaded with toxins. 

Ive wondered about that and also many like to eat grass. Lotta shit put on grass.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Ive wondered about that and also many like to eat grass. Lotta shit put on grass.

I think they eat grass to either force them to throw up or calm their stomachs down. Cant remember.  Cats do it to barf I know that