Check your account email address ×

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Forbes isn’t  the only one saying and it has nothing to do with Right or Left...or it shouldn’t ....Ginger sees and understands it.

The only people who are unemployed right now either don't want to work or are physically unable to work. THAT is the true FACT  .   So post all the politically motivated articles that you want to , they don't change reality .  :bc:

Edited by Sal Rosenberg

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

The only people who are unemployed right now either don't want to be or are physically unable to work. THAT is the true FACT  .   So post all the politically motivated articles that you want to , they don't change reality .  :bc:

It was the same when Obama was President and those numbers sure mattered a lot for those 8 years when it came to criticizing him. There is also a problem with skills not matching job openings in certain fields which is why there are people coming in from India, China, etc....to fill them...the number I heard was 5-7 million.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

38 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Fucking imbecile of the highest order .  Nice work stepping in for Slinger

There is dumb fuck look it up.  According to Trump in 2015 there were 93 million out, now there is 97 million out of the workforce.

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

The only people who are unemployed right now either don't want to be or are physically unable to work. THAT is the true FACT  .   So post all the politically motivated articles that you want to , they don't change reality .  :bc:

No job market will ever get those individuals off their asses.  But a protesting they will go.:lol:

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Shut up , Hack

Why is he a hack....because the reality is you're a right wing hack like most here..or just a dumbfuck. It's reached the point here where anything remotely resembling criticism of Trump is met with crying.....you guys are the real snowflakes.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It was the same when Obama was President and those numbers sure mattered a lot for those 8 years when it came to criticizing him. There is also a problem with skills not matching job openings in certain fields which is why there are people coming in from India, China, etc....to fill them...the number I heard was 5-7 million.

In 08 ? In 10 ?   For Christs sake Jim , give your head a shake .   Take the names and R's and D's out of the equation and look at the period from then till now

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

In 08 ? In 10 ?   For Christs sake Jim , give your head a shake .   Take the names and R's and D's out of the equation and look at the period from then till now

In 2008-2010 he was dealing with a mess...I'm saying when his unemployment numbers started to improve the participation numbers were used to bludgeon him over the head by the same members that now ignore them. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why is he a hack....because the reality is you're a right wing hack like most here..or just a dumbfuck. It's reached the point here where anything remotely resembling criticism of Trump is met with crying.....you guys are the real snowflakes.

And you have turned into a raging fucking nutcase who sits in a room 24 7 lashing out at anybody who happens by like a dog on a short chain.   Fuck you asshole , get some help before you have nobody left to alienate

• Like 2

Shut up , Hack

Great deflection, you calling anyone a hack is rich.

Look up what the out of the workforce number is now.

I accept the UE numbers now as I did in 2016 and prior, I didn't base my thoughts on UE based on LPR like snake did then or now just pointed that out, and all we get is deflection after deflection.

And you have turned into a raging fucking nutcase who sits in a room 24 7 lashing out at anybody who happens by like a dog on a short chain.   Fuck you asshole , get some help before you have nobody left to alienate

Haha...I'm not even ripping Trump or the economy as it I think both are doing very well right now but the minute facts are interjected you and the rest flip and are the ones that start with the name calling bullshit but I'm the one lashing out...GFY. It was already pointed out that nobody gives a fuck about my opinion and since nobody has met me I should just STFU so not too worried about "alienating" people here. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Great deflection, you calling anyone a hack is rich.

Look up what the out of the workforce number is now.

I accept the UE numbers now as I did in 2016 and prior, I didn't base my thoughts on UE based on LPR like snake did then or now just pointed that out, and all we get is deflection after deflection.

And look at you and the mental case , refusing to look at reality and calling me of all people a hack for Trump :lol:    Thanks for proving me right

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...I'm not even ripping Trump or the economy as it I think both are doing very well right now but the minute facts are interjected you and the rest flip and are the ones that start with the name calling bullshit but I'm the one lashing out...GFY.

He Jim , you came at me with the name calling so shove it up your ass .  

Edited by Sal Rosenberg

And look at you and the mental case , refusing to look at reality and calling me of all people a hack for Trump :lol:    Thanks for proving me right

What have I stated that was false? Just one more deflection from you.

The economy is good 3.6 UE great,  I fully accept those numbers, as I always have, I never based my opinions on LPR, snake did, is that too hard for you to understand?

He Jim , you came at me with the name calling so shove it up your ass .   When it gets to the point where you have 30 something thousand posts and the administration is sending people PM's telling people to please leave you alone then you should probly take stock in what the fuck you are doing and what you sound like .

Oh really....tell me more about these PMs? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

21 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

The only people who are unemployed right now either don't want to work or are physically unable to work. THAT is the true FACT  .   So post all the politically motivated articles that you want to , they don't change reality .  :bc:

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

What have I stated that was false? Just one more deflection from you.

The economy is good 3.6 UE great,  I fully accept those numbers, as I always have, I never based my opinions on LPR, snake did, is that too hard for you to understand?

The bold is what you cannot accept . I have not once mentioned Trump , Obama or anyone else in the debate , that is you guy's trying to pin you labels on me   I could give 2 fucks who is in charge when it come to the subject , that is you because that is what your world revolves around and you cannot understand why mine does not .  Hence , you are a fucking hack

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh really....tell me more about these PMs? 

Just to be clear it was some 3rd hand information that I read someplace else so take it with a grain of salt , but I tend to believe it considering what  level of discourse here has reached . 

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

The bold is what you cannot accept . I have not once mentioned Trump , Obama or anyone else in the debate , that is you guy's trying to pin you labels on me   I could give 2 fucks who is in charge when it come to the subject , that is you because that is what your world revolves around and you cannot understand why mine does not .  Hence , you are a fucking hack

I accept that perfectly well, now as I have in the past.  

POINT IS SNAKE NEVER BELIEVED THE UE NUMBERS, HE SAID THE LPR WAS WHAT COUNTED, NOW HE POSTS A UE NUMBER.

Do you get it now?

The economy is doing very well I don't dispute that in the least.

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

In 2008-2010 he was dealing with a mess...I'm saying when his unemployment numbers started to improve the participation numbers were used to bludgeon him over the head by the same members that now ignore them. 

zactly

there is more to the report than the headline number.  underemployed is still a problem and those who have given up on looking which are typically the boomers who were nearing retirement but were really not ready.  

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I accept that perfectly well, now as I have in the past.  

POINT IS SNAKE NEVER BELIEVED THE UE NUMBERS, HE SAID THE LPR WAS WHAT COUNTED, NOW HE POSTS A UE NUMBER.

Do you get it now?

The economy is doing very well I don't dispute that in the least.

BINGO.

16 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

the bold is in some ways spot on,  if you are still being counted in the headline number you need to move to where there are jobs or your lazy or incompetent or both.  

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...I'm not even ripping Trump or the economy as it I think both are doing very well right now but the minute facts are interjected you and the rest flip and are the ones that start with the name calling bullshit but I'm the one lashing out...GFY. It was already pointed out that nobody gives a fuck about my opinion and since nobody has met me I should just STFU so not too worried about "alienating" people here. 

Who's the victim now ? 

34 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Who's the victim now ? 

Not a victim at all...just repeating what was specifically said to me by two members  here. 

Well at any rate , I stand by my original point and position as far as unemployment goes . As far as the rest goes , I got a little carried away and I apologize for that .   I'm out of the conversation now , carry on .   :bc:

I stand by my point Trump stopped the steady decline that continued through the Obama admin.

Had the decline not stopped....... well....................... :lol: