Check your account email address ×

Ben Shapiro on the manufactured anger over Barr

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Barr is a bootlicking swamp thing who has made a career out of destroying peoples rights. He needs to die slow and painfully

So far, I like him.  Show me on this doll where your 4th amendment rights were fondled as a child:

99DCE894-55EC-419A-9B61-06EDA4295B89.jpeg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

So far, I like him.  Show me on this doll where your 4th amendment rights were fondled as a child:

99DCE894-55EC-419A-9B61-06EDA4295B89.jpeg

How is the Trump administration any better than the Obama Administration? :news:

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

How is the Trump administration any better than the Obama Administration? :news:

He isn't enabling a citizenry of whining, grieving, disenfranchised, protesting weakings for one.  I've got many more but, I'd like you to go with this first.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He isn't enabling a citizenry of whining, grieving, disenfranchised, protesting weakings for one.  I've got many more but, I'd like you to go with this first.

Examples?

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Can you think of an instance where Trump used the FBI/DOJ or IRS as a political weapon? 

Well he "allegedly" told the AG to investigate someone. And allegedly tried to fire an investigator who was investigating him... "Quitted" multiple members of his admin for not executing his irrational demands. Idk... Has Obama been indicted for any of those accusations? :news:

Just now, Anler said:

Well he "allegedly" told the AG to investigate someone. And allegedly tried to fire an investigator who was investigating him... "Quitted" multiple members of his admin for not executing his irrational demands. Idk... Has Obama been indicted for any of those accusations? :news:

"Allegedly'.  "Quitted".

:lol: 

This is why nobody tales liberaltarians seriously.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Who was going to even Investigate Obama? Holder, Lynch the Dem controlled Congress? The willing members of the press? The real advantage of Trump is his inability to break any rules without reprecussions from all directions. He is held accountable unlike his predicessor.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Who was going to even Investigate Obama? Holder, Lynch the Dem controlled Congress? The willing members of the press? The real advantage of Trump is his inability to break any rules without reprecussions from all directions. He is held accountable unlike his predicessor.

Nobody knows because the AG doesnt "remember" ... :lol: 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Barr is a bootlicking swamp thing who has made a career out of destroying peoples rights. He needs to die slow and painfully

You've turned into a "Farmer Says" toy; turn you to B for Bootlicking.

Such a shadow of your former self.

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

You've turned into a "Farmer Says" toy; turn you to B for Bootlicking.

Such a shadow of your former self.

Well honestly....how in the fuck can you not be outraged over him being in a position of power? He supports everything you claim to oppose. Now I know what yue answer is.....you're a partisan fuckwad and really dont care about rights being abused as long as it's your team doing it.....so no need for you to elaborate.

Barr was the father of mass warrantless surveillence.....that makes him an enemy of the free people in this country.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/william-barr-loves-warrantless-surveillance-not-civil-liberties

28 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Republicans couldnt get an independent prosecutor to head that up like they have done in the past? Who initiated the Russian investigation? 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Republicans couldnt get an independent prosecutor to head that up like they have done in the past? Who initiated the Russian investigation? 

Your fucking head would explode like Bhen's at a non-alcoholic bar if Barr said he was the President's wingman.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dispute what's laid out in the article you fucking sheep....

In all fairness, Barr doesnt remember any of that. :lol: 

Just now, Snake said:

Your fucking head would explode like Bhen's at a non-alcoholic bar if Barr said he was the President's wingman.

Not really because thats what he is, just like every AG before him. And how do you know he didnt say it? He may have said it and doesnt remember... 

Barr is no different that Holder or Sessions or Ashcroft or Reno or etc... Why do you think an independent prosecutor needs to be brought in for investigations of a current administration? Do you really think they are going to police themselves? You guys are more retarded then I ever thought. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Barr is no different that Holder or Sessions or Ashcroft or Reno or etc... Why do you think an independent prosecutor needs to be brought in for investigations of a current administration? Do you really think they are going to police themselves? You guys are more retarded then I ever thought. 

Not retards......worse than that. Partisans