Check your account email address ×

Now This Is a Hero.

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Compared to this guy they aren't now go fuck yourself. 

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This kid jumped on a gunman and saved lives.

Navy Seal in Iraq kills innocent  teenaged civilians.

Sorry the truth fucks up your narrative dummy.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know exactly what I'm talking about and you two jerk offs just brushed it aside...meh that's what Seals do...yes shooting innocent Iraqi teenagers was part of the mission..HEROS.....TOBY KEITH.....LEE GREENWOOD....MERICA!!!!!!!!   The kid in the OP has more balls and courage than the two of you disphits combined by a factor of 100.

Compared to you, a buck private on his first day of basic has 5 times the testicular fortitude you will ever possess.

'I never would allow myself...', "I wouldn't be a part of...'

Tht's it exactly. You never would. Just like Bhen, any heavy lifting will be done after you flap your gums, take a chair, and then wait for the action.

The worst democrat or Republican in Congress is better than either of you; at least they put their name on a ballot and acted. You 2 morons? "FSCE".

Tht's so sad, it's hilarious. :lol:

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This kid jumped on a gunman and saved lives.

Navy Seal in Iraq kills innocent  teenaged civilians.

Sorry the truth fucks up your narrative dummy.

Do you realize jumping on a grenade or taking the hit for a fellow warrior is almost cliche?

It's sad a fuck like you picks and chooses which heros you allow to be graced by your acceptance.

Yes, that kid was a hero, no question or doubt. But to use him as a crudgeon for people who do that shit on a daily basis continues to affirm your do nothing mentality.

I don't remember the military guy you post about who died; usually you do it on his birthday or whatever. Trust me when I say, he wants none of your praise as long as you degrade those who followed after him.

Typical putz with not the balls to step up, then criticize those who do.... selectively.

He's rolling over in his grave, to face away from you.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Do you realize jumping on a grenade or taking the hit for a fellow warrior is almost cliche?

It's sad a fuck like you picks and chooses which heros you allow to be graced by your acceptance.

Yes, that kid was a hero, no question or doubt. But to use him as a crudgeon for people who do that shit on a daily basis continues to affirm your do nothing mentality.

I don't remember the military guy you post about who died; usually you do it on his birthday or whatever. Trust me when I say, he wants none of your praise as long as you degrade those who followed after him.

Typical putz with not the balls to step up, then criticize those who do.... selectively.

Who gives a fuck if one merc saves another....

Just now, Snake said:

Whew.

Image result for smacked gif

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, but it appears he died with his fucking boots on and not sniveling in some fucking corner or under a desk awaiting his fate.

I prefer alive heroes 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, but it appears he died with his fucking boots on and not sniveling in some fucking corner or under a desk awaiting his fate.

David-Hogg-LI-620x435.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member

Pretty sad anyone would think there are no hero's in the military.   I'm guessing their fellow soldiers would disagree.

One can disagree and dislike the mission but what they do for one another should never be overlooked.

KuDb1tuzJoaD6GFx5VYAatFF6wESXDlQOMu-GP8rkFU.jpg

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Pretty sad anyone would think there are no hero's in the military.   I'm guessing their fellow soldiers would disagree.

One can disagree and dislike the mission but what they do for one another should never be overlooked.

KuDb1tuzJoaD6GFx5VYAatFF6wESXDlQOMu-GP8rkFU.jpg

Problem with most of these 'guys' is they have never in their lives had one.. let alone basically everyone around them,  man who would give up their lives to save that of those around them. They have no idea. And I think that is great; live in your little protected bubble.

If the shit ever did hit the fan in this country, pukes like these will fall behind those who have fought before, looking to their wisdom, experience and balls to keep them alive.

I think the fear of that happening isn't enough at this point for them to realize. But if the time does come..... mark my words.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Wondered the same thing.  To think the military as a whole is no good is foolish.  There's bad eggs in every bunch I don't care what group you're talking about. 

If me and my buddy jump the fence at the zoo and then the lion attacks us both and I distract the lion so my buddy lives does that make me a hero or are me and my buddy just a couple of fucking retards doing some shit that benefitted nobody.

Basically people in the military are fucking morons looking for a lion or tiger to fuck with so they can be heroes.

Nobody with a brain sheds a tear when they find their lion

Edited by f7ben

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Those a rare.  It’s clear your team doesn’t know what that word means anyway.

VVVVVVVVV

yup.

Trump philosophy. I’ve decided to give into the mindset. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump philosophy. I’ve decided to give into the mindset. 

It's never gonna work....you arent dumb enough. You have to be like "black people dont shoot up schools because of self preservation instinct in their DNA" level dumb to get that mindset :lol:

Edited by f7ben

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Ben couldn't resist jumping on the flaming faggot retard bandwagon with snacks ...smh

You're dumb as fuck bro.....I'd jump on a bandwagon of aids infested Muslim trannys if I meant I wasnt viewed as being anywhere near your bandwagon of fucking retardation

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You're dumb as fuck bro.....I'd jump on a bandwagon of aids infested Muslim trannys if I meant I wasnt viewed as being anywhere near your bandwagon of fucking retardation

^^^^^^ First man who will look for a former Green Beret to hide behind when shit goes down.

Face it dude, you are worse than a wanna be, you are a never could be. :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

^^^^^^ First man who will look for a former Green Beret to hide behind when shit goes down.

Face it dude, you are worse than a wanna be, you are a never could be. :lmao:

Tired lame ass shit.....try harder Peacetime