Check your account email address ×

Smacked but still smiles...

37 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Checkmates are fairly rare in high level (+2700) chess.  In fact only one happened in classical chess last year.  Peter seems to handle it well though.

@Snake, are you following?  Could be a Carlsen vs Caruana final...

Neal

I'd of tossed the fucking board. :lmao:

• Haha 1

Im sure you all remember the Atari 2600 "back in the day"... When I was a young teen i got pretty deep into chess and my parents got me the Atari chess game. I played that game almost non stop, wanting to beat it (lame tech and all) and finally one day I got that mother fucker. Not knowing what happens when you win thinking there would be some celebratory screen saying "CONTRATULATIONS!" or some shit. The game wouldnt let you make the final move, there was no official win. Man was I pissed! I took the cartridge out and threw it in the garbage. Kinda soured me to the game from then on. :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Im sure you all remember the Atari 2600 "back in the day"... When I was a young teen i got pretty deep into chess and my parents got me the Atari chess game. I played that game almost non stop, wanting to beat it (lame tech and all) and finally one day I got that mother fucker. Not knowing what happens when you win thinking there would be some celebratory screen saying "CONTRATULATIONS!" or some shit. The game wouldnt let you make the final move, there was no official win. Man was I pissed! I took the cartridge out and threw it in the garbage. Kinda soured me to the game from then on. :lol: 

When you spend 30 days to a time in the woods with no electricity,  spades and chess is it.

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

still have the 2600.

space invaders

asteroids

lol

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

:lol: 

• Haha 1