Check your account email address ×

This Is What Happens When Dumbfucks Spread False Muslim Fear and Hatred

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

American Airlines mechanic Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Alani was arrested Thursday after sabotaging the navigation system of a flight to Nassau with 150 passengers on board.

Alani admitted on Thursday that he tampered with the controls of the flight.

The Miami Herald reported:

An American Airlines mechanic was arrested Thursday on a sabotage charge accusing him of disabling a navigation system on a flight with 150 people aboard before it was scheduled to take off from Miami International Airport earlier this summer.

The reason, according to a criminal complaint affidavit filed in Miami federal court: Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Alani, a veteran employee, was upset over stalled union contract negotiations.

None of the passengers and crew on the flight to Nassau were injured because the tampering with the so-called air data module caused an error alert as the pilots powered up the plane’s engines on the runway July 17, according to a criminal complaint affidavit filed in Miami federal court

:snack:

• 3 months later...

maxresdefault-800x450.jpg

CBS Prosecutors on Wednesday charged a state House representative from Philadelphia and accused her of stealing over $500,000 from a nonprofit organization she founded to serve the mentally ill and poor who were fighting addiction. Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro announced the charges against Movita Johnson-Harrell, which include perjury, tampering with public records and theft.
Court papers said the theft went on for years, as Johnson-Harrell converted the charity’s funds into investment properties, vacations and luxury clothing. Shapiro said Johnson-Harrell personally spent more than $500,000 from Motivations Education & Consultation Associates, diverting Medicaid and Social Security disability funds.

• 2 months later...

Afghanistan: Muslims shoot female athlete’s dog, “they said I was a girl and have no right to keep dogs”

FEB 13, 2020 2:00 PM BY ROBERT SPENCER18 COMMENTS

Why would a girl have no right to keep dogs? Because only hunting and guard dogs are allowed in Islam, and the people who shot Asoman to death likely assume that women have no business being involved with hunting or security.

“Once Gabriel promised the Prophet (that he would visit him, but Gabriel did not come) and later on he said, ‘We, angels, do not enter a house which contains a picture or a dog.’” — Sahih Bukhari 4.54.50

“Abdullah (b. Umar) (Allah be pleased with them) reported: Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) ordered the killing of dogs and we would send (men) in Medina and its corners and we did not spare any dog that we did not kill, so much so that we killed the dog that accompanied the wet she-camel belonging to the people of the desert.” — Sahih Muslim 3811

“Ibn Mughaffal reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) ordered killing of the dogs, and then said: What about them, i. e. about other dogs? and then granted concession (to keep) the dog for hunting and the dog for (the security) of the herd, and said: When the dog licks the utensil, wash it seven times, and rub it with earth the eighth time.” — Sahih Muslim 551

Asoman-300x174.jpg

“Afghan female athlete to leave the country after her dog shot dead by gunmen,” Khaama Press, February 9, 2020:

Unknown gunmen shot ‘Asoman’ to death on Friday evening while she was hiking with Sahba Barakzai and her family in Dasht-e-Hawz mountains, an area 20 KM north of Herat city.

‘Asoman’ was the name of a 7-month old female Husky dog owned by Sahba Barakzai a female athlete and owner of a Karate club for girls in Herat city.

“My father has got a hiking team and we used to sometimes join them together with Asoman”, Sahba Barakzai told Khaama Press.

On Friday me, my father, sisters and ‘Asoman’ went out to Dasht-e-Hawz mountains for hiking wherein a gunman looking like a ‘Shepherd’ shot at my dog. I shouted and ran towards Asoman and requested the man not to fire. The gunman did not care and shot 4 bullets in Asoman’s chest. Several other gunmen joint him soon after they heard the firing. Sahba explained.

Cryingly I took the dead body in my arms and started running towards our car. The gunmen fired from behind and shouted on us to stop and leave the dead body of the dog here. Sahba added.

I begged them to allow me take the body of Asoman and burry her myself, but they did not listen and said I was a girl and have no right to keep dogs, she said.

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Not refugees ...they're invaders.

Me personally, they should be shot violating the border. Some people say there are as many as 20 million illegals in the USA.