Check your account email address ×

Bill Weld calls on Trump to resign, calling him a 'one-man crime wave'

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yes.   So simple.   :lol:  What should we call essential and remove profit from next?

Medicare exists already and Medicare for all is a much better system than we have currently. 

Kill yourself

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Medicare exists already and Medicare for all is a much better system than we have currently. 

Kill yourself

I'm all for it with strict cost controls . Also , you should have to produce a W2 if you are over the age of 21 and must also be a legal US citizen.  If not , then the Ambulance leaves you on the side of the road

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I'm all for it with strict cost controls . Also , you should have to produce a W2 if you are over the age of 21 and must also be a legal US citizen.  If not , then the Ambulance leaves you on the side of the road

Why a w2? 

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Why the fuck should I pay for some able bodied fuckin assholes emergency room visit who sits on the couch getting high and collecting section 8 while I'm busting my ass all day and paying taxes ?

You already are dumbass.....in the most inefficient manner possible

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Why the fuck should I pay for some able bodied fuckin assholes emergency room visit who sits on the couch getting high and collecting section 8 while I'm busting my ass all day and paying taxes ?

Because shut the fuck up, that's why.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

We should be able to "opt out" of paying for other peoples healthcare when we file our taxes.  If Ben wants to pay for other peoples healthcare that's on him.  If Ben wants to let an incarcerated felon vote he should just give them his vote.   :bc: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

We should be able to "opt out" of paying for other peoples healthcare when we file our taxes.  If Ben wants to pay for other peoples healthcare that's on him.  If Ben wants to let an incarcerated felon vote he should just give them his vote.   :bc: 

Sure....and I'll opt out of paying for imperialism , the military that enables it and all law enforcement that only seeks to violate my rights...

We all set???? Dumbass

Just now, f7ben said:

Sure....and I'll opt out of paying for imperialism , the military that enables it and all law enforcement that only seeks to violate my rights...

We all set???? Dumbass

Gonna give your vote to some raping murderer sitting in jail too?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Gonna give your vote to some raping murderer sitting in jail too?  

Sure....its about as valuable as a day at the VW bus show :lol: fucking short dick midget legged Alaska faggot!!!!1

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
58 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Kill yourself

Fuck you are a retard if you think medicare is either good or what they want to implement.   Don't kill yourself.   Your stupidity is far too enjoyable and as someone being bipolar I enjoy that you suffer.  :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sure....its about as valuable as a day at the VW bus show :lol: fucking short dick midget legged Alaska faggot!!!!1

Well at least I didn't spend all winter in some shithole in bumfuck Minnesooota.  

PS.  Old Vdub buses are cool.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Fuck you are a retard if you think medicare is either good or what they want to implement.   Don't kill yourself.   Your stupidity is far too enjoyable and as someone being bipolar I enjoy that you suffer.  :thumbsup:

Medicare for all is better than what we have. That's a fact

Kill yourself

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Well at least I didn't spend all winter in some shithole in bumfuck Minnesooota.  

PS.  Old Vdub buses are cool.  

I'd take minnesota over the Desert everytime

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Medicare for all is better than what we have. That's a fact

Kill yourself

No its not.   Stay off your meds and be depressed.  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Kill yourself

only way i could get behind it was for major medical . people would have to pay for basic medical services like colds and allergy and optional shit like fertility  and limp dick etc 

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'd take minnesota over the Desert everytime

so you have spent very little time in the desert then ha ? 

short drive from 90 deg to mountains full of snow short drive to big lakes with tons of hot tail .

there is a reason city's like pheonix are exploding