Check your account email address ×

Clinton wiki friday email dump

• Gold Member

So she is totally for open borders and open trade and also says she has political views and private view....  

tpp here we come....

hey look over there!!!!  Trump likes pussy!

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/open-trade-and-open-borders-hacked-emails-contain-transcripts-of-clinton-paid-speeches/article/2603971?custom_click=rss

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

So she is totally for open borders and open trade and also says she has political views and private view....  

tpp here we come....

hey look over there!!!!  Trump likes pussy!

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/open-trade-and-open-borders-hacked-emails-contain-transcripts-of-clinton-paid-speeches/article/2603971?custom_click=rss

Yep.  :lol:

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Interesting. Hillary needs to have both private and public policies. And is very pro open borders And trade

She ssys one thing to get voters snd does the opposite.  Hard to believe her supporters cant see this.  The facts are right in front of them that she wants to kill the middle class.

hard to believe that her supporters can only focus on the hot piece of ass that trump wanted to bang that was married.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

She ssys one thing to get voters snd does the opposite.  Hard to believe her supporters cant see this.  The facts are right in front of them that she wants to kill the middle class.

hard to believe that her supporters can only focus on the hot piece of ass that trump wanted to bang that was married.

Yes that's much more important to the middle class. Trumps legal tax filings and booty.

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, Sludgey said:

Interesting. Hillary needs to have both private and public policies. And is very pro open borders And trade

Wonder which hillary the libs here such as sR mc, and vinny are voting for.

The hillary that will stab the average american worker/citizen in the back while not saying a thing to you or the one that says nice things as she stabs the american worker and citizens in the back

Let's see, in February 2004 she sensed the anxiety and anger people were feeling about the system being rigged, she remembers what it was like to live in small house even though she moved beyond that stage of life, are these bad things to talk about?

The first flagged email is headed “Clinton Admits She Is Out of Touch.” In a February 4, 2014 speech to what was referred to as “Goldman-Black Rock”, Clinton said “And I am not taking a position on any policy, but I do think there is a growing sense of anxiety and even anger in the country over the feeling that the game is rigged…We had our little, you know, one-family house that, you know, he saved up his money, didn’t believe in mortgages. So I lived that. And now, obviously, I’m kind of far removed because the life I’ve lived and the economic, you know, fortunes that my husband and I now enjoy, but I haven’t forgotten it.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/podesta-emails-show-excerpts-of-clinton-speeches-to-goldman/ar-BBx9bRh

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I read most of the dump. Aside from her being a 2 faced bitch most of what she said was fine.

It's a politician talking, and politicians are always trying shape policy talk into what we want to hear even though what they want to do isn't exactly what we want.

• Gold Member

Her desire or dream for open borders and open trade is very damaging.  Business large and small suffer on that dream....  That dream is why she was a founding mother of the tpp and we will see it when she is president.  Her dream is why Ben is indiana vs minnesota, its why home ownership are at record lows, reason why incomes are down, her dreams are why the middle class is sinking and wealth is being concentrated at the top.  It her dream through her speeches transcript in these leaks and why she wouldnt release them at the request of sanders.  Time will tell in 30 days on how this turns out.  We have a few more weeks of wiki leaks and dirt on trump to surface. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Her desire or dream for open borders and open trade is very damaging.  Business large and small suffer on that dream....  That dream is why she was a founding mother of the tpp and we will see it when she is president.  Her dream is why Ben is indiana vs minnesota, its why home ownership are at record lows, reason why incomes are down, her dreams are why the middle class is sinking and wealth is being concentrated at the top.  It her dream through her speeches transcript in these leaks and why she wouldnt release them at the request of sanders.  Time will tell in 30 days on how this turns out.  We have a few more weeks of wiki leaks and dirt on trump to surface. 

the public is totally saturated with Clinton leaks ......it doesnt matter how damaging they are no one is paying attention any more. those who are D's would vote for her no matter what so I'd say this election is wrapped up. It is fucking sickening that this lying two faced bitch is going to be elected to the highest office in the world but that is the case and our country will suffer because of it.

Wow .....she just referred to Sanders supporters as a Bucket of Losers ......what an absolute fucking cunt. That last highlighted portion is exactly the type of stuff she didnt want out in the primary.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Wow .....she just referred to Sanders supporters as a Bucket of Losers ......what an absolute fucking cunt. That last highlighted portion is exactly the type of stuff she didnt want out in the primary.

Yep. "Basket of deplorables" "bucket of losers" etc.

The self important moneyed classes love that kind of talk. 

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yep. "Basket of deplorables" "bucket of losers" etc.

The self important moneyed classes love that kind of talk. 

No, you just need it explained to you ..... what she really meant, in huge print.