Check your account email address ×

Naval Academy to ban transgender students fall 2020

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It isn’t about reaction under pressure. It’s about those who haven’t served telling others they can’t serve. That’s where this starts and ends. Has nothing to do with whether you want or don’t want trans people to serve. I made that abundantly clear in my post. It’s about the principle of telling someone they can’t volunteer to fight for their country when you didn’t volunteer. 

Sorry but Trumps smarter than all the generals and apparently admirals as well

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You went after his birth country and he responded.   I know and am surrounded by way more Canadians day in and day out than you will likely ever be.  To throw their country up like it's some sort of disgraceful thing is pathetic.  You and many others do it regularly.  It's not a good look.  

Quit being such a little cunt...Canadians regularly take shots at this country as well so save it. 

Got it. so he can sit and call me nothing, he can buy me, and that’s ok? Noted. 

Would you mind going over your service for us again so we know who we are dealing with here.  I know you are a decorated soldier and all but I forgot where and how you served.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Would you mind going over your service for us again so we know who we are dealing with here.  I know you are a decorated soldier and all but I forgot where and how you served.  

Not sure why that matters... What does matter is why does he get a pass for calling me a nobody and waving a cash cock around? 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Got it. so he can sit and call me nothing, he can buy me, and that’s ok? Noted. 

I’m a Vet and nothing he said in the beginning of this thread was offensive or incorrect. You flew the fuck off the handle and it was game on. 

• Like 2

Not sure why that matters... What does matter is why does he get a pass for calling me a nobody and waving a cash cock around? 

I don't know that it really matters I was just wondering.  It was an honest question.  

He didn't start waving his cash around until after you attacked his nationality.  

Just now, Woodtick said:

I’m a Vet and nothing he said in the beginning of this thread was offensive or incorrect. You flew the fuck off the handle and it was game on. 

Exactly, it was game on. And he was getting it back. Not my fault he isn’t good at it... yet I’m the only one getting whined at for it when he was playing too. My first post about not serving and telling people they can’t serve came off harsher than intended. I swear a lot. So I’ll apologize for that, but nothing else. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I don't know that it really matters I was just wondering.  It was an honest question.  

He didn't start waving his cash around until after you attacked his nationality.  

Oh, a harmless joke about Nooks. Come on... 

I was in the Army, 6 yrs, did Iraq and Afghanistan. 

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Then the old man jumped in the ring and started firing people over the ropes , this is good stuff !!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

Exactly, it was game on. And he was getting it back. Not my fault he isn’t good at it... yet I’m the only one getting whined at for it when he was playing too. My first post about not serving and telling people they can’t serve came off harsher than intended. I swear a lot. So I’ll apologize for that, but nothing else. 

I’m not taking sides. I’m just telling you how I interpreted both of your post. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Nobody gives a shit if you served or not.  Why did you do it?

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

My oldest daughter spent 6 years at the US base Kandahar.  Her husband spent 6 years in Afghanistan and Iraq as a Special Ops soldier.  Both are in South Korea now.  

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No it wasn't.  You actually think you're better based on your nationality and I handed you your ass.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Nobody gives a shit if you served or not.  Why did you do it?

makes his opinion on the issue a hell of a lot more relevant than yours,  plus this is not even happening in your country making yours even more irrelevant

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1