Check your account email address ×

2019 Master's

Suprized one of you Faggots haven't started a thread maybe I missed it :dunno:

Tiger is looking like he might pull this out he is leading with others but he can handle the stress better I am sure :)

Edited by Momorider

HA!  I flipped to it yesterday after watching some GT racing.  My wife said, "Damn...is it 2010 again?"  :lol: 

I've been to that tourney twice.  Astonishing groundskeeping.  I mean...REEEDICKULOUSLZY AWESOME.

Unlikely Tiger will pull off a win but, a fucking fine performance for sure!

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

HA!  I flipped to it yesterday after watching some GT racing.  My wife said, "Damn...is it 2010 again?"  :lol: 

I've been to that tourney twice.  Astonishing groundskeeping.  I mean...REEEDICKULOUSLZY AWESOME.

What years did you go?

Did you get to golf with Don?  :lol:

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

What years did you go?

Did you get to golf with Don?  :lol:

Neal

I can't remember.  Late 2000's though.  Zack Johnson and Cabrerro won.  I went both times on a Saturday.

Don who?

Zambroski

Just now, Zambroski said:

I can't remember.  Late 2000's though.  Zack Johnson and Cabrerro won.  I went both times on a Saturday.

Don who?

Zambroski

Huizy he played it :dunno:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...I've heard the name and stories...just wasn't sure what you meant.  I've never seen a post of his, much less met him.  I kinda feel cheated about it too!  :lol: 

You missed out no doubt Huizy was a legendary member back on the old site :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

He's gonna do it!

Neal

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Sweet fuck!!1  Sure looks like it!!!

That place and the golf world in general will explode!

42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I was there on Tuesday, the groundskeeping and methods they use to accomplish it are off the hook. John Daly was camped out at the Hooters in his RV, I bought a T-shirt had him autograph it, and took a pic with him, I was talking to a group of guys working the one of fairway cameras and I mentioned my encounter with Daly....the response was "you went to the darkside" :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I was there on Tuesday, the groundskeeping and methods they use to accomplish it are off the hook. John Daly was camped out at the Hooters in his RV, I bought a T-shirt had him autograph it, and took a pic with him, I was talking to a group of guys working the one of fairway cameras and I mentioned my encounter with Daly....the response was "you went to the darkside" :lol:

When I was "involved" in golf, Daly's following on the course was equal if not greater than Tigers.  Daly is much more fun to watch and he interacts with the crowd.  The mother fucker just loves boozing and golfing.

Plus!  He can outdrive Tiger!  Well, used to anyway...this was a bit ago.

He played it safe to the green for an almost assured win.  Well done!

Now, if the announcers would kindly stop sucking his fucking dick...that'd be great!  "After what he's been through.."  Yuh...poor Tiger. A random victim.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He played it safe to the green for an almost assured win.  Well done!

Now, if the announcers would kindly stop sucking his fucking dick...that'd be great!  "After what he's been through.."  Yuh...poor Tiger. A random victim.

the injuries he's fought through were tough.  his personal shit IDGAF about

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

When I was "involved" in golf, Daly's following on the course was equal if not greater than Tigers.  Daly is much more fun to watch and he interacts with the crowd.  The mother fucker just loves boozing and golfing.

Plus!  He can outdrive Tiger!  Well, used to anyway...this was a bit ago.

Knows how to have fun.

• Haha 1