Check your account email address ×

Chaos in Mexico

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

They raped and murdered Fordy and then they went back home... 

:lol: thanks I laughed out loud in my meeting :lol: 

Edited by Kev144
  • Haha 1

We have been under an invasion of filth and crime for years, and NO PRESIDENT did anything about it, other than TALK. 

What would we do without Trump?????  Our country would be destroyed without him. It may already have been. 

One guy said there are not 11 million illegals in the uSA, it is CLOSER to 30 MILLION!!!

Fucking bastards Clinton, Bush, and Obama!!! Those fucking bastards!!  

Do you boyz know that there is a INTERNATIONAL IMMIGRANT COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM, that tells the migrants exactly where to go, how to get there, and what to say and do, and whether or not they will be allowed in?????

The hotline is telling the Central Americans exactly what will happen, and how the USA will let them in, and how they can beat the system, and stay in America. 

• Gold Member
47 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

My landscaper is having trouble finding help.

Only businesses having trouble find help are those that that are attempting to not pay a fair, and livable compensation package.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Only businesses having trouble find help are those that that are attempting to not pay a fair, and livable compensation package.

In some industries one can only raise rates so high before the customer just does it themselves.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

So slave labor is the answer?

No, definatly not. But to believe lawn care or house cleaning business's can pay $25 an hr with vacations, health insurance and a 401K for a guy with no experience and no drivers license isn't realistic either.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

No, definatly not. But to believe lawn care or house cleaning business's can pay $25 an hr with vacations, health insurance and a 401K for a guy with no experience and no drivers license isn't realistic either.

So social assistance and welfare is required for Vinny’s Mexican that mows grass...  if a profession requires space labor to survive it needs to disappear.  We are a better country then that.

Just now, BOHICA said:

So social assistance and welfare is required for Vinny’s Mexican that mows grass...  if a profession requires space labor to survive it needs to disappear.  We are a better country then that.

So what is your answer? I would love to see the illegal help disappear, prices go up . Even if it means some customers will drop their service providers. I pay the dude that cuts my lawn good money. $60 a week. I may pay up to $80 per week. After that, I would fix the wife's lawnmower for her.

9 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

There are plenty of jobs like that in this country that don't involve Mexicans...where is your concern for them? Also tell me who is going to pick all the fruits and vegetables and if your dream of high paying pickers comes true then a lot of people won't able to afford fruits and vegetables....everybody laughs at Moto when he talks about stagnate wages in this country yet here you are. Same thing with HC but let's just focus on Mexicans Mowing lawns.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Gold Member

Machines....  we use to use blacks to pick cotton for room and board.....  much like we do for illegals that pick lettuce and apples and cut grass.....   but once we banned fucking rich white people from fucking black slaves over some how those rich white people magically were able to pick cotton.  

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

So what is your answer? I would love to see the illegal help disappear, prices go up . Even if it means some customers will drop their service providers. I pay the dude that cuts my lawn good money. $60 a week. I may pay up to $80 per week. After that, I would fix the wife's lawnmower for her.

So you have a way to cut grass if the labor cost gets to a liveable wage which maybe to rich for your blood.  Thanks for the obvious!