Check your account email address ×

Dumb Stuff Trump says.

9 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

The alternative was worse, 

Wire to wire!!!   

I doubt many candidates were worse than Trump. It will be years before you realize how badly he has fucked your country.

By you, I mean the US in general. There are obvious things you are missing now, so I doubt you will ever figure it out.

You still think Bush was a better choice than Gore so........

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I doubt many candidates were worse than Trump. It will be years before you realize how badly he has fucked your country.

By you, I mean the US in general. There are obvious things you are missing now, so I doubt you will ever figure it out.

You still think Shrillery was better than trump. The voters didn’t agree. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Whew guy.  Keep doubling down on that stupid.  Al Gore.  :lol: 

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Whew guy.  Keep doubling down on that stupid.  Al Gore.  :lol: 

25 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Gore would have been the as good as AOC.:lmao::lol:

2 trillion spent on wars plus the future costs of caring for the lies of soldiers that he destroyed, a destabilized middled east, NATO, thousands of dead soidiers, increased debt, a recession

vs cleaner air, water and being ahead of the world on clean energy technology and making progress on the largest threat to the world which is man made climate change. 

It's very obvious that you made a poor choice and yet you can't see it.  So figuring out how badly Trump screwed you will take you even longer. 

There are still people that believe that cigarettes aren't harmful and the earth is flat. You aren't alone but that doesn't mean you aren't idiots. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

2 trillion spent on wars plus the future costs of caring for the lies of soldiers that he destroyed, a destabilized middled east, NATO, thousands of dead soidiers, increased debt, a recession

vs cleaner air, water and being ahead of the world on clean energy technology and making progress on the largest threat to the world which is man made climate change. 

It's very obvious that you made a poor choice and yet you can't see it.  So figuring out how badly Trump screwed you will take you even longer. 

There are still people that believe that cigarettes aren't harmful and the earth is flat. You aren't alone but that doesn't mean you aren't idiots. 

That same war that democrats voted for? The same wars that Obama played drone strike games with? its obvious that you have the same objectivity as Toolkit. I can at least admit my vote was not for trump but against Shrillery.

You actually put liberals on a pedestal, how pathetic. 

Climate change? Why worry?  the world will end in twelve years :lmao:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

That same war that democrats voted for? The same wars that Obama played drone strike games with? its obvious that you have the same objectivity as Toolkit. I can at least admit my vote was not for trump but against Shrillery.

You actually put liberals on a pedestal, how pathetic. 

Climate change? Why worry?  the world will end in twelve years :lmao:

You were the most powerful military in the world. Obama didn't come to power until 6 years after these wars were started.  

They should have been finished by then. You probably blame the people who clean up the oil for the oil spill. "Hey Hey look at those assholes rubbing oil onto those birds" 

Fun fact.  On a trip to Mount Vernon.  Your dumb as shit President claimed Washington should have named it after himself. 

"If you don't put your name on it, no one remembers you"     The tour guide mentioned that he did manage to get Washington name after him. 

46 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Fun fact.  On a trip to Mount Vernon.  Your dumb as shit President claimed Washington should have named it after himself. 

"If you don't put your name on it, no one remembers you"     The tour guide mentioned that he did manage to get Washington name after him. 

Fun fact  liberals voted for the wars too!

Here are the Democratic Senators who voted YEA on October 2002.

Baucus (D-MT), Yea
Bayh (D-IN), Yea
Biden (D-DE), Yea
Breaux (D-LA), Yea
Cantwell (D-WA), Yea
Carnahan (D-MO), Yea
Carper (D-DE), Yea
Cleland (D-GA), Yea
Clinton (D-NY), Yea
Daschle (D-SD), Yea
Dodd (D-CT), Yea
Dorgan (D-ND), Yea
Edwards (D-NC), Yea
Feinstein (D-CA), Yea
Harkin (D-IA), Yea
Hollings (D-SC), Yea
Johnson (D-SD), Yea
Kerry (D-MA), Yea
Kohl (D-WI), Yea
Landrieu (D-LA), Yea
Lieberman (D-CT), Yea
Lincoln (D-AR), Yea
Miller (D-GA), Yea
Nelson (D-FL), Yea
Nelson (D-NE), Yea
Reid (D-NV), Yea
Rockefeller (D-WV), Yea
Schumer (D-NY), Yea
Torricelli (D-NJ), Yea

6 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Fun fact  liberals voted for the wars too!

Here are the Democratic Senators who voted YEA on October 2002.

Baucus (D-MT), Yea
Bayh (D-IN), Yea
Biden (D-DE), Yea
Breaux (D-LA), Yea
Cantwell (D-WA), Yea
Carnahan (D-MO), Yea
Carper (D-DE), Yea
Cleland (D-GA), Yea
Clinton (D-NY), Yea
Daschle (D-SD), Yea
Dodd (D-CT), Yea
Dorgan (D-ND), Yea
Edwards (D-NC), Yea
Feinstein (D-CA), Yea
Harkin (D-IA), Yea
Hollings (D-SC), Yea
Johnson (D-SD), Yea
Kerry (D-MA), Yea
Kohl (D-WI), Yea
Landrieu (D-LA), Yea
Lieberman (D-CT), Yea
Lincoln (D-AR), Yea
Miller (D-GA), Yea
Nelson (D-FL), Yea
Nelson (D-NE), Yea
Reid (D-NV), Yea
Rockefeller (D-WV), Yea
Schumer (D-NY), Yea
Torricelli (D-NJ), Yea

You dumbfucks would have accused anyone who voted against it of treason. 

58 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

So those liberals didn’t vote for it? 

Of course they did.  You dumb fucks always say. " You have to stand behind the President in a time of war.  "   Hell when our shit head Prime Minister Cretien did on of his few decent things he demanded a real proof of WMD's to go to war. France did too.  You fuckers changed French fries to Freedom fries and threw rocks at cars from Canada.  

You love your wars more than common sense. Which is why you were dumb enough to give Bush/Cheney a second term.  

You hate/fear immigrants too.  That's why you love Trump.  

You also hate people smarter than you. That's why you hated the Obama's and Love the Trump clan. 

It looks good on you. Keep it up.  

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Of course they did.  You dumb fucks always say. " You have to stand behind the President in a time of war.  "   Hell when our shit head Prime Minister Cretien did on of his few decent things he demanded a real proof of WMD's to go to war. France did too.  You fuckers changed French fries to Freedom fries and threw rocks at cars from Canada.  

You love your wars more than common sense. Which is why you were dumb enough to give Bush/Cheney a second term.  

You hate/fear immigrants too.  That's why you love Trump.  

You also hate people smarter than you. That's why you hated the Obama's and Love the Trump clan. 

It looks good on you. Keep it up.  

And another example of liberal psychological projection!  

"If he was smart, he would’ve put his name on it," Trump reportedly said about George Washington, the first president of the United States.

"You’ve got to put your name on stuff or no one remembers you."

15 hours ago, Anler said:

"If he was smart, he would’ve put his name on it," Trump reportedly said about George Washington, the first president of the United States.

"You’ve got to put your name on stuff or no one remembers you."

That's when the guide reminded him that the Nations capital was named after him. 

Trump is probably looking at changing Washington to Trump town.

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That's when the guide reminded him that the Nations capital was named after him. 

Trump is probably looking at changing Washington to Trump town.

He just does that cuz it drives the libs insane... 

• Haha 1