Check your account email address ×

Secret Service Director....

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If Trump asked you to eat the corn out of his shit I believe you would. 

:lol:   I'm just reporting what I heard on the news.   :lol:   How did you take that for any opinion on the subject?  :lol:  

Sources told Fox News on Monday that Alles was notified 10 days ago to "prepare an exit plan," in a signal that a transition in leadership at the Department of Homeland Security was imminent. Alles was told that he should be prepared to leave his post as head of the Secret Service as part of that transition.

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

:lol:   I'm just reporting what I heard on the news.   :lol:   How did you take that for any opinion on the subject?  :lol:  

Seriously....you defend every move the guy makes! :kissmyass:

Just now, Anler said:

I'm telling you they are doing that to make the baby diaper liberals go insane! Its genius!

Yep...all those lies....not really  lies....just liberal trigger fibs.

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Seriously....you defend every move the guy makes! :kissmyass:

Not at all.   Plenty I disagree with him.   

Military Spending, overall budget spending, some military deployment decisions, acting childish at times just to name a few.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not at all.   Plenty I disagree with him.   

Military Spending, overall budget spending, some military deployment decisions, acting childish at times just to name a few.

OK...well...awww fuck it....my bad. :ashamed:

A big Corp running could never run like this. Zero consistency and no direction. I can’t imagine how much damage this has done to moral in every department and all levels.

Highmark do you follow Trumps business model? 

45 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He was asked to resign too.  

Yup.  

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

A big Corp running could never run like this. Zero consistency and no direction. I can’t imagine how much damage this has done to moral in every department and all levels.

Really?  What's you experience with "big Corps"?

Should I wait?  You literally know nothing outside your idiot bubble.

25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I'm not a large corporation and I don't run my company like one.   

What really is Trump doing with the country that is so bad regarding policy?   I'll give you the spending but reality is the POTUS (all of them) are somewhat at the mercy of congress there. 

He's putting money in the hands of the people.   He's trying to stop mass immigration that will cost the country trillions.   He's trying to vet people coming from countries known to support or bare minimum look the other way when it comes to terrorism.   He's trying to create a more pro business, pro mfg environment.  He's trying to stop human trafficking.   He trying to stop illegal hard core drugs from coming into the country.  He is trying to get us better trade deals.   He trying to naturally raise wages.   He wants people to have a choice with HC and get govt out of the doctors office.   He IS doing some draining of the swamp albeit at a trickle level.   

Fuck I'm still waiting for the concentration camps, nuclear war and what not to happen that all you fucking idiots said would happen.  No president is perfect but I'll take what he's getting done over the last 4 for sure.   

You people act like some perfect fucking POTUS is going to come along.  :lol:  Pick out 5 important issues, if they are on your side with most of them you are lucky.        

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 3

They won't admit it but seems like this has something to do with that Chinese chick getting into his resort with malware on the flash drive.   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They won't admit it but seems like this has something to do with that Chinese chick getting into his resort with malware on the flash drive.   

I wondered what the fallout of that was going to be.

36 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

elon musk disagrees.

24 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm not a large corporation and I don't run my company like one.   

What really is Trump doing with the country that is so bad regarding policy?   I'll give you the spending but reality is the POTUS (all of them) are somewhat at the mercy of congress there. 

He's putting money in the hands of the people.   He's trying to stop mass immigration that will cost the country trillions.   He's trying to vet people coming from countries known to support or bare minimum look the other way when it comes to terrorism.   He's trying to create a more pro business, pro mfg environment.  He's trying to stop human trafficking.   He trying to stop illegal hard core drugs from coming into the country.  He is trying to get us better trade deals.   He trying to naturally raise wages.   He wants people to have a choice with HC and get govt out of the doctors office.   He IS doing some draining of the swamp albeit at a trickle level.   

Fuck I'm still waiting for the concentration camps, nuclear war and what not to happen that all you fucking idiots said would happen.  No president is perfect but I'll take what he's getting done over the last 4 for sure.   

You people act like some perfect fucking POTUS is going to come along.  :lol:  Pick out 5 important issues, if they are on your side with most of them you are lucky.        

Kids in cages, Kim still loading nukes and Americans paying more for foreign goods is the right direction for America? Open your frikkin eyes.

49 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

My wife's morale is pretty thru the roof right now. :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And hiring the best people?

Seems to be working.... :dunno:

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Kids in cages, Kim still loading nukes and Americans paying more for foreign goods is the right direction for America? Open your frikkin eyes.

Kids in cages?   Really?   :lol:  

More progress however small has been made with NK under Trump since the end of the Korean War than ANY previous admin.   North and South are talking and that is the most important thing.  Getting US soldiers remains back is a big deal.   

Yes, American's paying more for goods is the right direction if it gets better long term trade deals and moves some production back into America.  You would have FULLY supported this not all that long ago.   You don't want to pay more for foreign made shit then don't.   Buy American!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

He was asked to resign too.  

MaineCunt is to stupid to realize that he was given the opportunity to resign, or he would be fired.  CNN told everyone he quit, so stupid Libturd pussies like MaineCunt could feel good today. Fucking morons :lol:

22 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

MaineCunt is to stupid to realize that he was given the opportunity to resign, or he would be fired.  CNN told everyone he quit, so stupid Libturd pussies like MaineCunt could feel good today. Fucking morons :lol:

Over your head

34 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Kids in cages?   Really?   :lol:  

More progress however small has been made with NK under Trump since the end of the Korean War than ANY previous admin.   North and South are talking and that is the most important thing.  Getting US soldiers remains back is a big deal.   

Yes, American's paying more for goods is the right direction if it gets better long term trade deals and moves some production back into America.  You would have FULLY supported this not all that long ago.   You don't want to pay more for foreign made shit then don't.   Buy American!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

If he shot someone dead in time square you are the guy that would still vote for him.

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If he shot someone dead in time square you are the guy that would still vote for him.

:lol:   If he was as bad as you guys claim the country would be in the shit-hole and nuclear war.