Check your account email address ×

Was never much of a Motley Crue fan but

6 hours ago, DUMPY said:

Id watch it again. MGK did a good job as tommy lee

Me too.   I think they all did a great job on each of their parts. That's what's great about movies when they actually have people involved who were a part of what the movie is about. 

Have you seen Bohemian Rhapsody yet? If you haven't, you need to.  Great movie. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Me too.   I think they all did a great job on each of their parts. That's what's great about movies when they actually have people involved who were a part of what the movie is about. 

Have you seen Bohemian Rhapsody yet? If you haven't, you need to.  Great movie. 

Yeah BR was awesome 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Politics were involved because of the director.

They won everything else they were up for an award for, figure they had to win best picture. Nope, they got shafted.  Only one I figured would win over them was Black Panther. At least it didn't.

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

They won everything else they were up for an award for, figure they had to win best picture. Nope, they got shafted.  Only one I figured would win over them was Black Panther. At least it didn't.

Black panther was garbage

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

some movies need to be seen on the big screen, with the audio cranked enough to make the place shake, to take it all in. BR was one of them. 

Yea for sure you had to see BR at the theater.  I saw it 2x.  Wish they would have had The Dirt at the theater.