Check your account email address ×

Albany PD Officer charged with felony assault

The taxpayers will get fucked over multi - times on this pay out . The victims will collect some monies + shysters inc. The blue foggers of justice will get the all charges dropped in time , all their back pay , plus a promotion in rank.  Rinse and repeat across America.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why would I worry about that? 

I'm wealthy, retired lawman. 

What are you taking about?

You're a twink bitch what gives handies for a living.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Ahhh no, I'm retired and make more on my real estate value, and Fidelity Brokerage Account, in one day, than you make all year. 

Any other stupidity you wanna' post???? 

7 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

It's 375 miles from Auburn to Manchester. I'll meet you half-way with my tax return for 2018. If it's higher than yours, I will hit you with a MAGLITE. If it's lower than yours, I will give you a bank check for $5000.00. 

How's that for a handie? 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

It's 375 miles from Auburn to Manchester. I'll meet you half-way with my tax return for 2018. If it's higher than yours, I will hit you with a MAGLITE. If it's lower than yours, I will give you a bank check for $5000.00. 

How's that for a handie? 

Business is good! :bc: 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

How's that for a handie? 

Dude, Im in Ft Lauderdale.

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Dude, Im in Ft Lauderdale.

I know where the fuck you are!!! You'll be there for another couple weeks taking the training course, then your gay 500 ton captain's test. Then you're going someplace else before you go home, then off to slopping diesel oil to Inuit Fugees, and waxing your dolphin with whale blubber grease for like 6 months. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I know where the fuck you are!!! You'll be there for another couple weeks taking the training course, then your gay 500 ton captain's test. Then you're going someplace else before you go home, then off to slopping diesel oil to Inuit Fugees, and waxing your dolphin with whale blubber grease for like 6 months. 

First I have to finish here, then advanced fifi in VA and then my TOAR assesment. Then I can take my 500 ton Mates test. 

just cant figure why almost  no one likes or respects cops . any fuck head that chose to go in to that field in the last 20 yrs is a fucking disturbed mother fucker . 

i always get a little smile when I here of a cop that got put down . last decent cop retired 20 yrs ago 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

just cant figure why almost  no one likes or respects cops . any fuck head that chose to go in to that field in the last 20 yrs is a fucking disturbed mother fucker . 

i always get a little smile when I here of a cop that got put down . last decent cop retired 20 yrs ago 

Law enforcement has some serious issues facing it these days but there are plenty of good cops out there who genuinely care about the public.

Just now, Kivalo said:

Law enforcement has some serious issues facing it these days but there are plenty of good cops out there who genuinely care about the public.

in small towns maby . I have not met a decent cop in yrs . they have to pass a personality test that weeds out self thinkers 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

How's that for a handie? 

You should write a cheque for the bet you lost on this site first ,WELCHER!!!

Ahhh no, I'm retired and make more on my real estate value, and Fidelity Brokerage Account, in one day, than you make all year. 

Any other stupidity you wanna' post???? 

And more B.S !!! 

How's that for a handie? 

do they let you deduct gimp masks as a work uniform? 

55 minutes ago, The One said:

You should write a cheque for the bet you lost on this site first ,WELCHER!!!

When was that? 

54 minutes ago, The One said:

And more B.S !!! 

STFU

25 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

do they let you deduct gimp masks as a work uniform? 

You're a gimp. STFU.