Check your account email address ×

Before the Mueller exoneration report is released

There should be an investigation of collusion between the DNC, DOJ and FBI. It appears as though they all colluded to spy on the trump campaign and use the dossier as means of starting the Mueller investigation. If this is true then the report should never see the light of day because the DNC basically colluded to use 25 million of taxpayers money for opposition research and they should never be allowed to lay their eyes on it 

14 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

There should be an investigation of collusion between the DNC, DOJ and FBI. It appears as though they all colluded to spy on the trump campaign and use the dossier as means of starting the Mueller investigation. If this is true then the report should never see the light of day because the DNC basically colluded to use 25 million of taxpayers money for opposition research and they should never be allowed to lay their eyes on it 

v2L2AMs.gif

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yep, seems the taxpayers got fucked on this whole deal. 

:lmao:

you are such a fucking dumb shit. tell me something, what were the total costs of all the clinton investigations that nabbed nothing? include in that whitewater, bengazi, the bj, the e-mails

then compare that to the mueller investigation, which nabbed some trump admin members, shined some light on all the trump rats scurrying around with the russian rats in the dark, showed trump conducted himself some obstruction. all which, 

here it comes....

paid for more than itself after retrieving lost tax revenues, fines, and forfeitures.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Nadler and Schiff want to turn the House into a fully owned subsidiary of Fusion GPS.

They essentially did that to the DOJ and FBI

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

i'm sure you'll still be running around stating the same BS elsewhere, racer. you always do...

The shit you come up with is just amazing.  You have been running around saying "collusion, collusion, collusion" for 2 fucking years and you have the audacity to say I am the one running around saying the same bullshit.  You are fucking delusional.

Edited by racer254
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The shit you come up with is just amazing.  You have been running around saying "collusion, collusion, collusion" for 2 fucking years and you have the audacity to say I am the one running around saying the same bullshit.  You are fucking delusional.

:lol:that’s all you can come back with, you dumb fuck?

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I forgot you don’t know how to add. So never mind about the costs of the investigations 

Do you think the DNC has your best interests at heart?

• Like 1